Sunday, February 25, 2007

the explorer's great discovery

my sis and i went to the field again today barely beating the snow (pics to come!)


as usual she fetched.


and stood around with her GIANT tongue flappin' around. undignified.


i was splorin' when my naked apes realized i was eating something. at first they thought it was grass because i do have cow-like tendencies (and maybe several stomachs. it would explain my constant hunger). but then they heard "crunch!" grass doesn't crunch. (if it does, your grass may be genetically modified) and mum pulled a dried piece of barbeque out of my mouth! (i'm nice about putting things in my mouth and surprisingly nice about letting the apes pull things out of it). the field we play in is used for tailgating during football season and it appears that i could find bbq anywhere. it's a talent, a survival skill, if you will. but then i also found some other stuff. (warning: gross stuff below. the squeamish should look away NOW):
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

first--deer poops! they weren't there yesterday so there must be some bambis wandering around.


and my apes found me about to put TEETH in my mouth--ewwww! they had to save me from myself because, frankly, i'll put anything in my mouth. yup, we found some teeth, part of a jaw, and some skin. mawma says they looked like something she called an 'herbivore' which i looked up in the dogtionary and it reads 'weirdo creature that does not eat meats. not even bacon! what's the point!' after taking pictures and putting them where i couldn't put them in my mouth we beat a hasty retreat from the teeth. mawma suspects a deer but we also live near an ag facility with cows (too big) and sheeps (maybe). maybe we could have figured it out if they'd let me eat them.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Wow, teeth. They look kind of icky but I have to wonder what they taste like...maybe chicken?

8:07 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

Hey - I must confess I too have a soft spot for the deer poop. It grosses my people right out.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Oh yah, you guys can vacation here in so. cal. anytime!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

yucko teeth!!!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home