Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Miss Sunshade RULES!

Just when I was getting depressed because my burpday week was almost over I got a box from CANADA! At first I thought my friend Frodo who moved to Toronto last summer missed me SO MUCH that he mailed himself to me. But then I realized that the box was too small because Frodo is a little chunky. No--it was a box from MISS SUNSHADE! For ME!


Look at ALL THIS STUFF! Mmmm. And all things I can put in my mouth! My favorite kind of stuff! Get yer nosy nose outta there Ethel!


And each item with a special note to ME from Miss Sunshade. She even sent me medicine for my sour bones! She said she thinks I'll like even if it tastes gross to her. She knows me so well.
I got salmon and sweet taters (mmm), and tripe (dried!), soy milk (in a can!) and even some EVO--the tasty tasty dog food.


But why the grumpy face? Because my mawma said there's so much stuff that I could even SHARE with my sister. Share? On MY burpday? What is she? A communist?


But then I read this lovely card from the SuperDale herself. And she said not only do I not HAVE to share with my stinky sister, I probably SHOULDN'T share.


And here's my favorite thing from the box picked out specially for ME--WASABI PEAS! A spicy snack for a spicy guy. Once my naked apes spilled some and thought they might have found the one food I wouldn't eat--WRONG! I chowed down! Call me Wasabi Wally. I know you don't like them Miss Sunshade but it's an acquired taste. Acquired when you have a taste for EVERYTHING. Thanks Miss Sunshade!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Sunshade sure comes up with the neatest gifts! What a sweet friend she is!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:33 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Wally, I thought they were WHATSSSSUPPPP peas sent from Tanner!

he he he!

love Marvin xxxx

4:50 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

OMG! Did I forget your birthday Wally?! I'm so so sorry! Arooooo!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

sunshade is the best!!!!!! Marvin is so right because the DOOFUS loves WASABI peas.

but that does NOT mean you are a doofus wally!

9:00 PM  
Blogger wally said...

maggie--agreed. anyone who sends me wasabi peas is a cut above!

marvin/joey--i think tanner should lay off the wasabi peas. he has enough problems concentrating as it is!

boomer--no problem, pal! have a snack in my honor, ok?

5:23 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Hey WAAAAA-LLLLLLY!!!!!

I'm so glad you got my pressies and the customs didn't steal any, especially the wasabi peas!!!!!

Did you get to eat the salmon/sweet potato??

Love ya lots,
Miss Sunshade

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home