Thursday, March 01, 2007

goodday sunshine!

march is comin' in like a lamb (except for the huge storm that is sweeping across the midwest right now and will bring us rain and thunderstorms tonight). i'm happy because it's warm and sunny. prime napping conditions.



Look at me in the outside, soaking up some rays. Behind me are our funny doors that make our house look like it has a bomb shelter but I'm fairly certain it will be worthless in case of a nuclear war because the doors can't even keep out the rain.


Here's my sister playing a game where no more than two feet can be on the ground at any one time. She's funny and when she plays she runs up and down the one patch of snow along the fence. Seriously--crazy.

Look at us posing. Mawma can never get the two of us in the same frame so she made us SIT next to each other. This gives a good sense of the difference in size. For some reason in most pictures I look BIGGER than my sis. I think it's just the camera catching my essence and the bigness of my personality and brains. And my natural modesty.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Kevin the Collie said...

Looks fun, mate but you've still got snow on the ground!! Thanks for the birthday wishes, I am having a great day and I will put up the story of all my celebrations,

Hugs and Licks
Kevin the Collie xxx

11:10 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We have a little bit more snow here than you do Wally and we're supposed to get MAJOR rain overnight tonight so by tomorrow all the rain should be gone! It's gonna be soggy! YUK!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

12:06 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Ah sunshine and snow. I wish we had that here. It is pouring down rain right now. Yuck

5:47 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

What a cute picture of you two.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Ethel's sure got some leg on her!! Mum says she likes your names.. you especially don't hear the name Ethel much anymore (she always thinks of Ethel from the Archie comics when she hears it!). How did your Mawma come up with them? Sheer genius?

Cheers buddy!
Dudley

7:10 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

thank goodness, I tried to comment yesterday and this think was all busted. Ethel sure has nice legs!! I am glad you guys got some sun!!

9:21 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

That's a great pic of you both and the one of you alone at top is veeery cute.

I think Tucker has a crush on Ethel.

Dot from The Brat Pack

10:32 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Wally, the weather looks great at your side. And your sis seems to be playing a fun game.

~ fufu

1:22 AM  
Blogger Finnegan said...

That looks like a fun game! You have less snow than we do and we are expected to get more. *sigh* Enjoy the warm weather! Can you play that silly game your sister plays too?

Woofs,
Finnegan

8:29 AM  
Blogger Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Love the pictures Wally...we are supposed to be getting quite a bit of snow coming our way today, tonight and tomorrow! Now I'll never find a place to pee!!

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

1:25 PM  
Blogger Stella Louella said...

bYou are a very cute dog! Thanks for visiting my blog...
Slurps,
Miss Stella

6:17 PM  
Blogger Sam Iam said...

Wally ~
Save a snowball for me ..Put a LiL BARK in for some sunshine here .sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home