Tuesday, February 27, 2007

get real


Animal Planet is planning to air a cat-version of Big Brother, filming cats as they compete in such daunting tasks as catching toy ice and purring. Oooh, sounds exciting (can you detect sarcasm over a blog?) Will they also have contests--who has the stinkiest litter? Who can get away from Wally when he chases you (survival of the fittest)? Who horks up the biggest furball?

Phhbt. They give cats a reality tv show and not ME? Sure I sleep at least 18 hours out of the day but 1) i'm exciting when I sleep (seriously. i snore, grunt, and bark AND sometimes I chase things in my sleep and 2) the other 6 hours are rockin', usually involving me finding ways to get food.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

I'm sure if you sent in a video Wally, you'd get your own show!

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

8:19 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I would totally watch Big Wally Brother!!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Cash said...

arf arf arf!!
I saw a bad-bad word!!!
;)
Jasper

11:05 PM  
Blogger Sid the Dog said...

Wally,
I have heard tales of lots of cats living together. These stories don't usually end well. I think that we should maybe see about a canine "Wally's Real World." That would be cool. I'm pretty sure that the feline Big Brother will lead to little more than hissing and spraying. Cat spray is one of the foulest substances on god's grey earth.
Sid

11:12 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh a cat version of big brother. I think it'll be more interesting if you are in it Wally. :)

~ fufu

3:05 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hey Wally! I am just like you when I sleep, I snore, I also make odd little noises as if I am chasing a rabbit in my dreams!

We have Human Big Brother here in UK, everyone goes crazy for it, but we don't watch it.....I mean what is so interesting about watching hooooooomans sitting around scratching themselves!

love and licks Marv xxxx

3:07 AM  
Blogger wally said...

I totally agree that the only thing more boring that Cat Big Brother is Human Big Brother. Yawn! I hope they do periodically let a dog or two into the mix and let the fur fly!

Not only do I chase things in my sleep I also eat in my sleep. The funny thing is, I never have time to chew when I'm awake (must! swallow! immediately!)but I must eat at a more leisurely pace in my sleep and I chew things thoroughly.

wally.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home