Wednesday, February 28, 2007

more reality tv


So they're giving the goddamn cats a reality show but they're also giving one to Posh Spice (Marvin--I know you'll be interested) on NBC! It will document her move to California. It should include many exciting scenes of them packing their dishes in bubble wrap and rolling their socks to take up as little space as possible. Though the Beckhams are rich enough they could pay someone to build them robots to do the moving for them.

I'm just hoping the series will be documenting the process of the inevitable reunion of the Spice Girls. Spice Up Your Life! (I think that song is telling me to eat more Wasabi Peas. So I will!)

Now when is someone going to call ME for a reality show?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hey Wally! Check out my post today on my Blog - You have your own Reality Show on there all for yourself. I have declared today Wally Wednesday!

love and licks
Marvin xxxxxx

PS I will give you my considered opinion on Posh and Becks very soon! Off to get my tea now though!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Well, I have considered long and hard, and decided Posh and Becks are not my sort of tv viewing!

My, that lassie needs to eat some porridge and haggis, she is in severe need of fattening up. She could come and live here with me, Jeannie would feed her up alright!

Jeannie says Becks could live here too as long as he was housetrained!

love and licks, Marv xxxxx

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home