Wednesday, February 28, 2007

a troubling alliance



My auntie Ira sent me this picture from Indonesia. The animals are in Indonesia, not my auntie Ira. the caption reads: "A pair of Sumatran tiger cubs and a set of young orang-utans, all abandoned at birth, have become inseparable after sharing a room at the Indonesian Zoo."

I'm troubled by this apparent alliance between the apes and the goddamn cats. I will have to keep my eye on this, especially in light of recent observations that your chimp cousins are using weapons. My concern, however, is countered by the almost nauseating cuteness of this image.

Just remember, apes, dogs are an ape's best friend.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger The Army of Four said...

Never EVER trust a cat! That's what I say!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: We saw Marvin's Wednesday Tail Wag and surfed on over!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Surfed over from Marvin's blog. Congrats on the Wednesday Tail Wag. I'd be more concerned with the chimps and weapons. I heard chimps can be nasty.

C-K-C

5:39 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

What a weird combination. But doggies are the best friend of everyone. :)

~ fufu

1:50 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

i had a great comment for this yesterday, but I am an old man and forgot already>?!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home