Saturday, March 03, 2007

auspicious news


I saw these stories running together on the news wires: "Dogs use cash machines" about how they are training helper dogs to use ATMs to help their owners in wheelchairs. Then, a few stories down, and "Dog buys his own sausages." That one is pretty self-explanatory.

I'm rooting through my apes's bags right now to find their wallets. Once I tried to forge some checks but the pawprint was not a believeable signature. This is a possibility--I could figure out the pin and I'm too short to get caught on the security camera. I'll get me some cash and have sausages and tastycakes all day!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Cash said...

Sounds like you are the DOG WITH THE PLAN!!! YOU are so KEWL.
Jasper

8:25 AM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

Whoo! Count me in on any heists you plot!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I'm in too! But you have to be the master mind, Wally. Once I smell those sausages, it will be heist over!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home