Monday, March 02, 2009

Ran-day is a Snow Day!

We don't get a lot of snow here which is a shame because I do love to eat it, play in it, and track it into the house. The following are pictures of me chillin' in the snow. You might think you have stumbled on to some photos of some of the great athletes ready to compete in the Iditarod but it is just me and my sibs.

The snow makes me feel young and I was even chasing peppy sheppys!


Oh I do love harassin' the youngins:


And I play fetch with snow or balls covered with snow:

I AM part retriever, you know. Just don't expect me to bring it back.

My brudder has problems with his tongue, though I could not convince him to put it on a telephone pole, just to see what happens.

But mostly I like to eat snow. With snow on my nose. For later.

I loved the big clods of snow that fell of the ape shoes. Yesterday there was loads of goosepoop in the field and I had to come home early because I was treating it like an all you eat boo-fet. But today's boo-fet was a-ok.


For some reason my ma ape finds this photo funny.


She does not understand how important my meteorological work really is. By this afternoon all of our snow was gone. And I only ate 2/3 of it.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dexter said...

Apparently the snow brings out both the coga and dor in you. Herding and retrieving. You are transformed.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:59 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

But we KNOW how this one turns out!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9:56 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

you can keep that stinky snow, brrr. I'd pay to see a sheppy tongue stuck on a pole!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wooby Boy!

I'm like you, man! The snow makes me feel all frisky and puppy-like. I LOVE the cold weather, especially when I get to eat the snow.

You did a fine job keeping the sheppies in line. That last photo had my girl rolling on the floor (by the way)!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home