Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wally had a Little Lamb!

My ma ape said I should not brag about all my giftables in ONE POST because it looks DECADENT! So I will give you just a bit at a time, starting with the best bit! Look at the star leading the wise men to bring gifts to a special wee lad! (Or it is the sun. Wevs. We all know time around here is divided into B.W. and LHMBOW--before Wally and Life Has Meaning Because of Wally)

My ma ape wanted to get me something special for my meatable eatables and so she got me a LAMB BUTT:

My brudder usually eats in his crate so as soon as he saw the BUTT he went and ran in his crate ready for action:


My ma ape had to chop it up and we had a big pile of the meatables!

We not only got special lambuttables but we got fed by hand:

Lambutt for peppy sheppys.

Lambutt for the Wally!


My ma ape even sustained injuries! And, just for the record, WE did not inflict the wound. The ma ape had a hard time getting the meats off the bones and we nearly had raw meaty ma ape!

Here's the ape food. The other ape had ham-ables and the ma ape had wheat "meatables" and then they had root vegetables with balsamic/maple glaze and some cherry/walnut stuffing and pumpkin bisque soups. I think our din dins were better. Most def bloodier!


Merry Christmas, buds! I hope you all had a holiday as wonderful as a pile of butt!

Labels: , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Roasted root veggies!

My mom is drooling!

AND I'm eyeing up that BaaBaaBAD piece of meat!

Happy HOWLidays to my Delaware DudeDogPals!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9:20 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

What's the deal with humans? Mom is all envying root veggies too. Weirdos.

Your pile of meat looks like heaven.

Bear

10:35 PM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Wheat meatables? Mistress says there is something called seitan made with wheatable. Was that it?

I don't care what I eat so long as I get lots of it.

Pippa

4:52 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Holly COW!!! I want that toooo!!! And I wouldn't want mine cut. I want it whole so I can get chocked!

Still celebrating,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:00 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Wally, I sure hope that your ma ape didn't need any stitches. That would not be a fun way to spend the holidays. My ape says she has no idea how your ape can handle cutting up those meatables, but you are so lucky to have gotten them. Who needs Santa when you have a brave ape.

xo
SB

10:54 AM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

Wow, yummers, what a Christmas feast!

;o)
M & I

12:14 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I want lamb butt. I did get some beefables though

12:47 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Woober boy!

No butt can compare with your butt, except maybe a lamb butt... butt, it comes in at a close second place!

I'd like to propose a new position in the GooberStanian kitches, and your ma ape fits the job description to a T ~ it is the post of Meatables Procurator! Think she'd be willing to make the switch from boring academia to the exciting world of royal food prep? Ask her, okay?

Goober love & smooches (of course),
Stanley

Goob smooch for your ma ape's hand. I'm sure it's better now that she's gotten that!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally! the lambie butt looks delicious. I think I would rather have pork butt, like muzzer cooked for making Tamales, but I would try the lambie.

Hey...give your ma ape a kissie for my on her owwwwwie

gussie

9:24 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

whoa, I am deprived up here! Mom still insists on cooking everything ...she needs to get rid of that raw phobia..I get a raw bone from time to time...but still, that lamb meat looks totalllyyyyy healthy & yummy!

Your mom's the best. Lucky pooches!
Enjoy!
xox

10:17 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog I am so so jealous!!! I have never tried lambables except in kibbles. I bet it is super dee duper delicious!!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home