Monday, December 15, 2008

SPCA Saturday (Now on Monday!)

Well Hello! My name is Shyla and I'll be your host today for SPCA SATURDAY! I found a lap that I like and I spent all my time outside in that lap. Harooooooo!

This doooooood is Mr. Sparks. He is a wee boxer mix and a nice guy. He likes to run instead of sitting in laps.


This girl does not have a name but she's really nice. Great coloring, eh? Like mine!

This big dooooood is REX who is totes cool. He likes to play and get his back scratched.


And this is JUNO who is not knocked up. Can you tell what she likes to do?


She does NOT like to stop moving. She likes to moveitmoveit!

Our bud Mickey the Scottie got adopted RIGHT away and so did the Saints. Haroooooooooo! I hope The Lap comes back next week but I hope I'm not there!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

We hope you are gone to a furever home when the lap arrives next week.

gussie

8:51 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

totally cool guys this week, I sure hope you are GONE BABY GONE next week.

Also, Wally, GO EAGLES.

8:57 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I like the tune Joe is singing!

All of woo: be gone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Yes, go Iggles!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey Girlie!

I hope you find your furever lap PRONTO! Thank you for hosting this week of Wally's ma ape's dogslutfest at the SPCA!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

12:53 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

We hope you all get forever homes

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home