Monday, December 01, 2008

A Sporting Weekend!

I spent much of my weekend watching sports. I watched the HOOSKERS Husk the Buffa-lows a and I watched the EAGLES soar over the Cardi-nots and I watched the Jayhawks hawk all over the Misery Tigers and I even watched the STILLERS STUMP the STUPID PATS. But we also like to play sports at our house.

My brudder and sister are into synchro sports like tag team sharkinating.

They have to stretch a lot. It's like yoga without the zen.

Or the relaxation.

In fact it has much more in common with WWE or maybe Ultimate Fighting than yoga.

My sissy has the faces down. And it's hilarious because she always looks like the mean one even though Oscar is TOTALLY the bratty one. She's been framed!


They also like to do synchro fetching. My brudder needs to work on tongue control.

I'm directing. It's time for the turn out!
And the run!

And back together again!

I'm much more into solo sports. Like competitive roaching with cow stuffie (which my ma ape called my sheep until she noticed it was moo-ing. Yeah, real Nebraska girl that one.)

I also spent much of Thanksgiving working on my competitive eating skills so I will be ALL READY for the WING BOWL this year in Philly and then the HOT DOG eating contest on the fourth o' July.

I'll show you how I make more room. I have a chant for it.

STEP UP TO THE PLATE!

CONTEMPLATE!

REGURGITATE!

ELABORATE!

ACCENTUATE!
CAPTIVATE!

CELEBRATE!

By the way, I know you have seen an awful lot of my chunder of late. It's not because I'm sick. It's because I like to go to the field and gorge on grass until I barf. Good time had by all!

Labels: , , , , , ,

19 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:58 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khomplikhate!

Phil-da-plate!

I love the bitey face games!

And we know I'm furry partial to roachin'!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

10:59 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooooooooooh dearest Wally, I have missed your blog posts!

Those photos of your Sissy and Oscar were so funny.

I laffed out load at the tongue control one! That was a jewel.

The photo, not the tongue!

love and licks, Marvin xxxx

11:30 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Ahhhh.... grass puke. Does it get any better?
Nah.

wags from the whippets who think those photos could be at Fair Hill which we miss

12:33 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hi: Teka here...I am the bestest at the grass gabarf! Gussie loves it because he can ruminate on ingesting the (slightly used) pieces of treat I took away the first time!

Teka

12:42 PM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

Well you had a great weekend! BOL!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

4:17 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Phew! Wally, you had me worried there! that last pic of you is totally sad but cute! xox

4:53 PM  
Blogger Nancy at the Farm said...

Mum says you ma ape has real camera timing - she loves your barf pictures! We don't leave it on the ground long enough for our Mum to take pictures. If it was good enough once, it is good enough as a second helping. I think Mum is getting queasy just thinking about it! BOL!

Dozer

5:51 PM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

We think your home must be very safe from intruders... Not only do your brudder and sissy look pretty scary, so does your barf! :) EW! But Tuchuck wants to eat it!

JNTR

7:04 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

dang dude, barf-o-rama!!! I can't believe all the good sporting action you guys have going on over there. AND the STILLERS ROCKED those STUPID pats!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh Wally Tamale..I thought maybe you were trying to reinacte the Roman Vomitoriums...now I realize its the OD on grass...at least you aren't smoking it..only upchucking it.. Now I can sleep at night..

Are you sure Ethel (HI ETHEL!!!) & Oscar B.S.T. are playing nice? They look like wild beasts to me..

Good job on the syncronized fetching...at least they listen to yoU!

Love & Licks,
Randi

9:34 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

PS...

I think you should try your "barfing" lyrics to the INXS some MEDIATE....

You could totally rule the airwaves...the barfing airwaves that is!

L&L,
Randi

9:38 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Walls,

You and my sissy are two of a kind... except she's not black and she's about 1/10th your size. But, she's big on the grass chowin' and indoor regurgitation. She's mastered that one ~ timing is everything!

Love the synchronicity that's happening at your house.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

3:56 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

Your brudder and sissy are two wild and crazy pups! I, Poppy like to eat grasses too and somehow, I ALWAYS make it into the house before it's time to barf!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

8:11 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

That's what we've been doing the whole nite too! It was a lot of fun & you two look pretty fierce!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:14 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

hmm quit eating grass

3:57 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Philidelphiate

We eat grass but we don't barf

10:52 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

That bitey face is sure something. ETHEL looks like Cojo from another world. You know (wink, wink). Foley barfs like that on grass also.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Those to labraspaz's are too much with all their sharkie bitey face. They deserve each other.

As for your eating leftovers... I don't know little dude.

Slobbers,
Mango

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home