Saturday, November 22, 2008

SPCA Saturday (Shooter Style!)

What's up dudes? I'm Shooter. I was adopted a few weeks ago and now I AM BACK! They found me trying to get into cars at a hotel near the SPCA! WOOOO! And my owner never came to claim me--JERKAZOID!


Before I intro you to my buds let me put in a plug for my friend Zulu who is like the nicest guy you can meet but he tore his ACL and needs surgery. If you can help you can donate here. Can you say no to this face?


Now my new buds!

This is London! She's a laaaaaaaaaady. And she's crazy. She tried to get me to play with her through the fence. Silly pup.

And meet Skipper, Schnauzer Central. He looks cranky but he's NOT.

And this is Mack, some manner of pug mix. They think maybe Pug/Jack Russell which makes him a JUG. He is like a totally cool dude.

This this here is Scooby (left) n' Beethoven (right)--and no, he will not roll over.

Ludwig down here is really bossy.

And poor Scoobster was scared senseless and had to be carried in by the lady ape. And yes, he is a purebred Wire Fox Terror. And Wally says that he knows many of these and they come highly recommended. He says he'd even drive this one to Maymphis for his bud Gus so the foxies could outnumber the Tekas.

And this here pup is Jacob. He's a wee pit. We have some funny photos of him mauling the lady ape. We'll see if she'll let us post 'em!

Ok, we've had a good record with SPCA Saturday and since Big Red the dogs doing SPCA Saturday have gotten adopted the next week. Let's keep up the trend!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

Your owner was a jerkazoid. Stupid human. We hope you all find homes

6:49 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I was going to woo what Peanut said before he said it: JERKAZOID...

What a nice bunch of khanine furiends...

Paws khrossed they khan find homes fur the holidays...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:58 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

We're in love with Jacobs lips... superb!

;o)
M & I

8:04 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We bet a WFT rescue would spring Scooby in a second. Our servant drives all over creation to pick up rescue whippets and brings them here. That is usually alright except for the VERY confused guy who tried the humpa humpa on Mama Pajama, and lived, and then tried it on FAT CHARLIE. That was one bad idea, but Fat Charlie is a gentledog and did not eat him, but gave him FAIR WARNING.
Oh yah, we love Wally's Ma Ape. SPCA Saturdays are a great idea.

quiet wags from the whippets

8:58 PM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Shooter, we feel like we know you already--we've certainly smelled you enough (and heard your name lots of times). You seem like an okay dude, we hope you get a home soon--and that it's not ours!

Wally, help!!

JNTR

10:41 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You know, Wallsteroni, I'm a bit concerned. That Shooter dude looks an awful lot like your brother and sissy, and what if that ape of yours gets the big idea that maybe three would make a nice set?

xo
SB

9:58 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my Jeannie cannot bear to think of all these poor pups not being homed.

Scooter looks a lot like me when I was young too.

Peeps are so bad sometimes.

Just to let you know I have begun my blog again, for a while, we will see how it goes. Life got in the way last time.

Thank you for your hlog friendship in the past.

many licks to you all, Marvin xxxxx

11:06 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally: I am gonna forward your post to the wft moms I know who are involved in Rescue. I am also forwarding to the nice lady who was my foster in MD, she may be the closest. Hope this is OK?

If not, maybe we can set up a rescue train

Gussie

12:58 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

wow a WFT, WTF? I hope you get a REAL furever home shooter.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Daniella said...

Wally thanks for telling us about Scooby, he is a cutie pie, I'm sad that he is very scared and hope I can help to break him out of the SPCA. I'm a friend of Gus...also a wire. In fact Scooby and I look very alike..do you know how he came to be in the shelter?
My pee mail is editordan2002 at yahoo. Thanks,
Axel and Mom Dani
http://wiryaxel.blogspot.com

4:32 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

I hope Scooby finds a home soon. Otherwise my mom will want to drive out there to get him. She wants to know how old he is. Don't tell her.

My mom was inspired by your mom and now she goes on Saturday to the animal shelter. Her first dog-walking was this Saturday and she totally goofed up. A pit bull got out of its kennel and she had to chase it around.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home