Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunday is a Rest Day

This is what it was like at my house on Sunday:

Two sharks in my tank.


I said---phhhhbbbbbbt! Shut up, shark faces, I'm trying to get my beauty rest!

So the doof had to go to the dog park. And see his bud--that is Jackson the Dog Formerly Known as T-Bone! He was featured in SPCA Saturday last spring. He had been taken from his owner after a neighbor beat him with a shovel. But now he lives with people who smother him with the loves and who let my brudder harass him.

They are two doofs for sure.

Ready for the WWF!

And then our friend Tuchuck got in on the game. He's an SPCA graduate, too!

Tuchuck also played a sharing game with this lovely lady Lilly.

Everybody's got themselves a bud.

And Oscar's got a face only a mother could love.

And while he was gone I was very busy.


Drifting off...

One ticket to dreamland, please.

Mission Accomplished.


Clearly the beauty sleep is highly effective.

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

How do your apes tell the sharks apart? Did they have to paint the tips of their tales or something? Those two are identical.

I'm so glad that pup got a new home.

xo
SB

8:55 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

I would like to order one ticket to dreamland too, please. I need to catch up on my beauty sleep... not that I could ever catch up to you, of course.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Highly.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I agree with Sophie, the sharks look very similar!! I am sure you can tell, but we sure can't. Then again people have a hard time telling the difference between totally handsome, suave, sophisticated me, and the Doofus.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That trip to the park looked like so much fun!

Simba x

4:10 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I like the nap idea furry much!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Tank woo fur sharing the park fun!

8:14 AM  
Blogger BevAndBailey said...

You always have the best photos! So much fun!!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

hmm sleep or dog park. Hard decision

2:01 PM  
Blogger Nancy at the Farm said...

You do sleep so very well!

Dozer, Dots and Coop

2:21 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I'm with you pal. A good meditation, that's living!

Slobbers,
Mango

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home