Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Story of My Butt by Ethel

Hey Hey Hey! It's Ethel Ethel ETHEL!

I heard MY BRO was talking about MY BUTT. And it is TRUE he BROKE IT! He says it is because my POO is not as NICE as HIS but you dogs on the internets said that maybe HE DID IT! The guy in the WHITE COAT said that I have an INFRACTION and have to take ANTI-Bs. I am lucky because some of my friends have owies much worse than MINE. Like SoCal Maggie who got hit by a car and Archie who hurts knees and has to spend all day watching THE HBO. Get better guys!

But I'm a-ok and I hear (cuz I can't look myself) that my bum looks like 100% less gross.

See me play!

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaan...


And we had snow on Thusday but then it disappeared overnight. I think my BROTHER ATE IT ALL. It's funny cuz he's on a diet but when we went to the vet I had lost TWO POUNDS.

Look at me in my disguises.

See, here I'm GREYHOUND:



Here I'm a SHEPHERD:

Labels: , , , , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Ethel, neat disguises! Hope your rear end is getting better! J x

8:08 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Ethel we didn't even recognize you in your disguises. We are glad your butt is doing better.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Ethel...We are glad your Butt is doing better. We think the infraction is named Wally.

gussie

10:38 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Ha Ha! Wally ate all the snow!! Has he been by our house??

I hope your butt feels better soon. I'm glad your Ma Ape didn't take pictures of it. You don't want those kinda shots of you on the internets.

Peeeeennnny!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

You are one strong lady. No laying around for you. Get right back into the mix. Keep Wally away from your backside.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

HI ETHELLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

So happy your broken butt is better...& you don't lay around & mope at all..you are back in the action in the backyard! GOOD GIRL!

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps...say hi to Wally!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Ethel...
I'm so glad your butt isn't so broken anymore. I can't believe Wally ate all that snow either!!! Some diet!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

2:40 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ethel!
Sure I am happy to hear that your butt is better!
Did Wally eat all the snow??
So, he is on a diet and your are the one losing pounds?? That is funny!
Have a good night
Lorenza

11:30 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh rear end probs Ethel, I have been there.

What is it with the Vet and the "bizarre investigation" scenario with his hands.....]

Could I BE, more stressed?

You are my twin, as I live and breathe.

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

9:58 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We're glad your butt is better! Awesome greyhound disguise, too.

wags from the whippets

8:27 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Poor you Ethel! DId you get the thermometer thing? Oh that is gross....We are glad that at least you feel well enough to play...OUTSIDE..and you are not LOCKED in a LAUNDRY room.Love A+A

9:59 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

we are glad your butt is not gross anymore, what a relief!

1:34 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Ethel

I am not convinced by Wally's not very kind statements about your bot, I mean butt.

It will forever remain for me one of the most buttiful ones I have seen.

Pippa

10:01 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Sweet Ethel!

HEyyyy, Girl! Your butt problems have not slowed you down one bit. Glad to hear it is healing up and much less gross.

Your ears are very versatile. With just a flick of those ears you go from grayhound to shepherd in seconds. You could be a spy.

Here are some goob smooches to help your butt!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home