Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Cold Spot, Hot Spot

Hello buds! I've been so bad at visiting blogs and I haven't even been able to see much of Mango Minster. I'm feeling a little poorly and some days my secretary just wants to hang out with me and I dont' complain because I like the attention. But I thought I'd share a little of what I've been up to lately. First we got something exciting!

SNOW!!!!!! I was especially excited because last time the snow came w/my Onkel Eric! But I've been looking for himfor days and still haven't been able to find him! Onkel Eric! Come inside and I will make you dirty martinis!

The sheps love to play in the snow.

And they spend all their time zooming.

And generally making spectacles of themselves.

And they miss out on the best part of snowtime!

Gorging on snowcones! But as you may have noticed I have 99 problems. And a hotspot is one.


While Hot Spot is my nickname for my hottest asset:

This hot spot is not hot in the good way. And it is right between my eyes! I look like I'm wearing a bindi.


I will probably need extra snacks to have the energy to heal my hotspot. I hope it does not ruin my goods looks (that is a not so subtle dig for compliments, plz.) More on an EXCITING SPCA Saturday sooN!

Labels: , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

oh no I hope you feel all better soon. Glad you got to play in some of the snow you love!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Wally
You dawling boy
I am sending a hooge twuckload of healing smoochies fow youw hotspot..no way does it wuin youw looks nothing could..you'we just tooo handsome fow wowds. I'm so glad you got to enjoy some snow cones .
It's also gweat to see the zoomies by youw siblings, hehehe

I will cwoss my paws that youw nap helps heal youw hot spot and all the othew 98 pwoblems
I love you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

4:40 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

WALLY TAMALE!

How the heck did you get a hot spot between your eyes? Does your magical tongue really reach that far? wow..no wonder why all the ladies love you! You give great kissies!

I hope you are feeling better my dear Wally...I don't like to hear that you are poorly at all...wanna hang in sunny so cal with me?

Love & Licks,
Randi

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Wally,

Your hot spot only accentuates the devastating handsomeness of the rest of you. We love you soooo much and will be sending lots of healing hugs and purrs your way.

Love,

Miss Kitty and her Two-Legged One

7:54 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think woo need snowkhones applied hourly -

Or should I say some wudderice -

I hope woo feel better soon and khan tikhk off some of the items on your list of 'things'

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:50 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Wally! That is an odd place for a hot spot. Never saw that before.

Sorry you are feeling poorly. I think snuggling is the cure for that.

Slobbers,
Mango

9:17 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Ah Wally..the hot spot only proves you are truly unique. Other dogs can have them on their legs and paws, on their backs, on their tummies...But the Grand Wally has one on his forehead.

Are we sure this is not just acne?

gussie

9:38 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That's not such a hot spot for that hot spot! My mom said to bust out the clippers and shave it, and you have to shave it past the hot spot into into the healthy skin area and then clean it really well with soapy water. Bummer dude.
Ike

10:52 PM  
Blogger Nancy at the Farm said...

How do you get a hotspot between your eyes? Is that even possible? We are suspicious Mr. Wally. We think you were tweezin' your eyebrows and got a little too adventuresome and perhaps mowed out too much? Come on, tell us the truth.

Love, Dozer, Dottie and Cooper

10:57 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well, Wally. Sending lots of pug love from afar!
Suki Su

11:15 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Wally,

I'm really worried about you. I wish I were there to kiss your hot spot.

Well, maybe right next to it.

xoxo
Samantha

8:12 PM  
Blogger Sancha said...

I do not understand what you see in that snow, Wally. It is cold, slippery and tastes terrible--why waste your time and energy eating snow when you could be scheming to arrange the furniture in such a way as to get on the counter to eat the bag of 20 homemade cookies (all of the cookies, part of the bag) the guests brought over last night....ugh. I don't feel so well. Maybe snow would have have been a better idea.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home