Monday, January 11, 2010

Wally's Wild Kingdom

My ape has had a serious case of the creeping crud and it has made her even lazier than usual! I know, that is really saying a lot. I believe she has boar flu and I think we know who the culprits are! (See my previous post). But I would like to take an opportunity to rebut some scurrilous accusations that have been made. Some commenters on my previous blog mentioned that I might resemble the heretofore mentioned boars which might explain why my ape was fond of them. Here is my side eye in response to that:


Here is a primer on the difference for those of you who clearly need glasses. Boars have BIG bodies and little heads:

Wallies have enormous heads and wee ickle bodies:

Boars have nasty looking tusks.

Wallies have sweet wee tongues:


Boars are goofy looking:


Wallies always have a dignified air about them:


Piggies befriend weird looking dogs and even apes:




While Wallies boss around weird looking dogs and slay monkey sticks:

Thank you for your attention in this important matter. Now go get your eyes checked.

Look like a boar. *snort*

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Dexter said...

Thank you for clearing things up. Lets just hope the Ma Ape is attentive. You are nothing like those bores.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:06 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally! You forgot to mention that Wallies are devilishly handsome and super intelligent. I'm sorry your ape is still all full up with the snots. Tell her it's time for whiskey shots. Two straight up and then sweat it out in a big blankie. Then take the Wallis for a walk.

xo
SB

9:53 AM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Wally you are most handsome, and you resemble a dog;not, a big boar.
Sally Ann

9:58 AM  
Blogger Moose said...

That was a most helpful identification key for distinguishing wallies from boars. thank you. Every picture of you is more handsome than the last. I know I say that everytime I visit but it is true plain and simple!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget....Wally's are much much much more cuddly!!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

hope your momma gets better soon! and yes you look nothing like a boar

12:19 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I had no doubts 'bout that!

Good lukhk with healing her khreeping khrud!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

12:49 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally...some people will say any old scurrilous thing to get attention. You are UNIQUE. How could you then resemble a Boar?

gussie

4:12 PM  
Blogger Sancha said...

In the face of overwhelming evidence, I withdraw my previous insinuation. (My human, on the other hand, now SHE is boar-ing.)

2:26 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

dude those Boards are Tanner for sure, thanks for the education. I am going to go on the internet and learn how to make bacon out of him.

12:21 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah wally....of all the short dogs on here...you are by far the most adorable....i never do get enough of you....the only thing that would be really nice would be if you smelled like a boar

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home