Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Naughty and Nice

As it is the holiday season I have been making my list and checking it twice and I have been picking out some things that I want. First, the snow has reminded me how hard it is for me to keep up with peppy sheppys.


Their long legs give them a definite advantage in the snow.

So I believe I would like one of these contraptions. No, not a cat. A roomba and then I could ride around and boss them about.



Next, my Auntie Ira is coming to visit me from Sweden! I cannot wait for the meatballs and lingonberries!

And some herrings, please!



And for all my girlfriends and bromances I got you this--a steamy corgador in a snowbank:


And now I'm off to get some coal to put in the sheppy stockings!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

A post with so much to ofFUR!

Happy HOWLidays!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:19 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

my two would also like some herring (and me as well if its pickled yum yum yum. that video is funny. the cat just patiently waits until the roomba takes it where it wants to be :)

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've been really really trying to be nice too! But, check out the video of Angel being naughty on my (mom's) blog.

P.S. from Mom: Are you Swedish?? So am I! We're going to be having lots of glogg, herring and meatballs tomorrow night.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, My head is spinning. Lamb legs, buffalo, meatballs and herring? I think it makes far more sense if I move in with you than you with me, because my mom is no way going to get us any herring.

xo
SB

12:13 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Merry Christmas to you and the Sheppies, Wally!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

5:54 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I hope the roomba doesn't come with a shrieking lady too! My ears hurt. And those people have like a totally gigantic wet room with a black throne. What the heck?

All that aside, I think it is a super idea and I can certainly see your Wally - ness zooming around and taking pot shots at the annoying sheppys.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home