Sunday, January 03, 2010

Busy Bees!

I've been like superbusy. See all these toys I've had to play with! And then the visitors!

My and my brudder have been charming the HECK out of my Onkel Eric.

But obvs he has a favorite.


We have many things in common, me and my Onkel. First is that we are SUPER Husker fans! See me lounging on my Husker blanket?




And we watched the Holiday Bowl in which the Huskers KICKED some Azrizona REAR!



And we love our chow. Here I am with my pig's ear.


And with my ice creams.

And here he is with his mussels.

And me with my muscles.


And also we both love apes and here I am with my new sock monkey from my girlfriend Sam of the Brat Pack. He is a Husker Monkey because he is red. My Onkel Eric thinks he is the most awesome and this is a special message to my Onkel Eric who wants to steal my Husker Monkey--get your paws off my sock monkey you damn dirty ape!

OK, I've got to get bac to napping.

Labels: , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

Your Onkle seems like a great guy! That sure is a lot of toys to play with

11:32 AM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

We have trouble keeping track of your girlfriends, big-hearted one. Are you sure you're not a fan of Big Love?

Nice of you to share all your stuff with your Onkel, too. You are certainly of impeccable breeding. :)

Hugs--
JNTR

12:33 PM  
Blogger Scout and Freyja said...

Talk about you two being nearly like twins! WOWZA!

12:44 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Now there's some nice onkel action going on ;) And stuffies too. Humans and stuffies - my two favourites (well food makes three). Happy New Year to you and yours - or with all your nordic visitors we should make that "godt nytt år" instead, I guess.

Bajas

6:08 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

What a lucky dog you are. Does your Mommy give you any specific food when you don't like eating? Mommy is worried about Mack, as he is not eating as well. He is just as old as you are. Well, if you do, please let my Mommy know;but, if you really don't, that is OK. Please be strong and rest well.
Sally Ann

7:35 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Go Huskies...

Oh wait, go HUSKERS...

Dooooooo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

10:49 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Hey Wally! Momma just started reading a book called Below Zero by some dude named C.J. Box and guess what? There is a corgador in the book!

Don't know how much action the little guy will get since she is only on page 41, but I just thought that was so totally cool that I had to tell you.

Tell your mom to go to the library and find that book and read page 24! I had her read it to me three times!

Slobbers,
Mango

5:58 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

OMD, you live the most exciting and tiring life. I am exhausted watching you.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm.....Ice cream.....have you had Frosty Paws??

We {heart} them!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

OMD! A new sock monkey AND ice cream? What more could you ask for? Happy New Year to all of you!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

10:11 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

The monkey rocks.

wags from the whippets

11:30 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally! I think your baby Onkel, who is a big, big monkey stealing baby, might be a poodle? Have you sniffed his bum?

xo
SB

5:00 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

You know life is tough when your Onkel tries to steal your Ape! Glad the AZ team stunk it up for you guys.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home