Thursday, December 24, 2009

Waiting for Godot. No, Santa.

We are waiting for my Auntie Ira's plane to arrive so we can pick her up. I am hoping Santa is on her flight so we can cut to the chase and open our prezzies. I am very lucky this year that I have something BETTER than Santa--my girlfriends! First, my lady Randi sent me a Get Well card to help heal my ticker.

I feel better already! And then I got a WHOLE BOX of stuff from my lady Samantha. Including a red sock monkey! I have to keep my eyes on my Onkel Eric because he has been threatening to steal it. And look! A Green Wiener! And a Red Wiener! And a Bovine Stick! So much fun.

And now I need to have a little chat with Santa. Some of us have been extra good this year putting up with their obnoxious matching set of siblings:

And some of us have even been willing to snuggle with their bratty younger brudders so they are not afraid of the dark:


But don't let the sheppys apparent feigned sweetness fool you. They have been extra wild this year.

And others a bit, um, shameless:


So I'll be waiting for their coal and my wonderful prezzies, though I won't stay up too late because no matter what you bring it couldn't possibly top my wonderful friends and girlfriends!


P.S. Thank you so much Randi and Brat Pack!

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy HOWLidays to ALL of WOO!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9:17 PM  
Blogger Moose said...

Oh wow Wally, it looks like you already had Christmas! You are one lucky pup. I am sure Santa will bring you tons more too, he loves all of that love thy brudder and appreciating friends stuff too. We hope you have a happy happy holiday with all of your family together!

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what great presents!!! We got lots of toys with squeakers in them! No foodables this year though, I hope that doesn't mean we're on a D-I-E-T!?!?!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

It is hard to hard have siblngs. I just have one, and it is quite hard to deal with the baby sometimes. Happy Holidays,
Sally Ann

10:35 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS WALLY!!!!!!!
Ike

Hey - my verification word was elfic

3:42 AM  
Blogger Scout and Freyja said...

Merry Christmas to a darling pooch (and siblings) who has brought us smiles and happiness throughout this past year. Your gentle ways and upbeat attitudes have been a source joy!

4:01 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

You have certainly been a very good dog this year to put up with the sheppys and all your mom's infidelities. I expect plenty of good things coming your way.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:21 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

That last picture of you is awesome! It might even be the best picture ever. Your movie star shot. I am not even going to comment on those pressies, because I didn't send you one and it is all not my fault. I wanted to send you a plane ticket, but mom said no.

I hope you have a fabulous day with your Auntie and Onkel and the apes and the sibs.

Merry Merry
xoxo
S

10:58 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Merry Christmas to woo!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home