Monday, January 04, 2010

How Much is that Doggie in the Window?

Since she has been home for the pawlidays, my ma ape has discovered that my sissy has a favorite spot to hang out during the day, in the windowseat! Our neighbor has told my ma ape about it and how my sissy is a most effective alarm system but she had not seen it until recently. See?

My ape does not yet know that we are running a Red Couch District not unlike the Red Light District in Hamsterdam:

We are renting out my sissy by the hour and I am certain that with her long, lithe legs she will be much in demand. She is available for tennis ball fetching, sheppy wrestling, and squirrel chasing. I am confident she will do a better job at any and all of these things than the ladies in the windows. They couldn't even remember to put all their clothes on!

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Biggie-Z said...

If Sheppy would hump me I would love that. Just don't tell my other girls.

Biggie

12:00 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm sure Joey's mom and dad will 'splain it to him!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

12:02 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

Did you sis agree to being sold by the hour?

12:41 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Muzzer wants to know if the peppy sheppy that is for rent plays fetch. She says she misses that.

gussie

(it is below my dinity!)

3:15 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

No way! I am totally over crazy bitches.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:54 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, Ethel is great and all, but if I'm walking past your house, I want to see YOU.

xo
SB

4:57 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

we don't need any stinkin' bitches! BOL!

my mom loves RED couches and wants one.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Dude, I can't believe you are selling your sissy!
Ike

12:52 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Man! Woober Boy, I have MISSED YOU, I'm telling you.

First off, Ethel is fetching in the window, but I'm with Sophie. If I was walking by your house I'd want to see you in all your gorgeousness sitting on display. 'Nuff said.

Second, I've got some catching up to do, but I'm glad to see that your toy supply has not dwindled any with the visit of your Onkel Erik.

Third, I blame my absence on my gilr who is a poor excuse for a nekkid ape if there ever was one. She SAYS she's looking for a job and trying to recover from some mysterious bug she picked up in Iowa while we were there for Thanksgiving. (As IF I believe her. She's just a lazy ass.)

Stella & I send tons of goober love & smooches to you, your sissy, your brother, and of course, your ma ape!

Goober love,
Stanley

By the way, the word verification for my comment is "heardog." How frickin' appropriate is THAT?

2:48 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

One thing about ETHEL is that she at least has all her clothes on all the time. I wonder if she will buy you a treat when she is rolling in the dough.

2:28 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i am with the rest of the doggies....i want all wally all the time...is there a step to get you up to the window

9:04 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Mom and Dad went to that red light district and Mom says your sissy is much better looking than those ladies :)

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home