Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oscar's Day Out (No Pun Intended)

Let me apologize in advance for what is about to happen. I am quite busy calling ladies in Ohio to ask them to vote for my future adoptive grandfather, Barack Obama, who is father to my future moms, Malia and Sasha.

Last weekend Oscar was out at the Fun Day at the Bark Park. So I decided to let him do an occasional oscar about his experiences. My apologies.


Yo DUDES! It's Occasional Oscar! Oh I'm so excited. Look I'm practicing my Elvis face. Thankyouthankyouverymuch.


There was a partay at the Bark Park and I was invited! I saw my bestie friends including my main man Jackson! Look my friend Narra got checked out by a little dude like Wally! She really knows how to reel in the short-leggers!


The first thing I did was give a big welcome hug to my Special Friend Bear! Gimme a kiss!


Our relationship is a little topsy-turvy. WHAAAAAAAA!


And then we met a really little dude! He was dressed as a cowboy--duuuuuuuuude! Get it?



And sometimes I get in trouble because whenever I meet a new dog I do teeth bared scary face.

But my ma ape thinks it is more scary to peoples than to dogs because this guy is laughing at me.

He might have heard me earlier when I screamed when I got more than 2 feet away from my ma ape or maybe he saw me doing I'm Scared Tail:

I can't help it if my butt smells real good and I don't share it with just anyone. Jeez.


Later that other dude showed me his belly. That Boxer Dude is named Guinness like the beers and not Peanut like my brudder's BFF. But wouldn't Peanuts and Guinness be good? Nomnom.

Can you see my bananananadana? It is a donkey but it's not because I'm an ass. (Nice try Wally). It's because I was reminding all the dogs to vote.

Wally says the Bark Park is not a Swing State but I do plenty of Swinging while I am there!

That's Occasional Oscar. Thankyou. Thankyouverymuch.

Labels: , , , , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

HEY EVFURRYBODY!

The PHILLIES WON!!

The PHILLIES WON!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Ohio SOOO needs your help - they needed our help four years ago too!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Yo Oscar! you do a great Elvis! Nice of Wally to let you on here, but did I read right?? Is he abandoning y'all for Obama and his kids???? Does your Ma Ape know he is planning on running off yet? I guess Big Red will ake his place, hu ;)

Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

7:35 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

Elvis is dreamy...

But we think Wally is dreamier!

;o)
M & I

7:47 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Oscar!
Thanks for sharing your adventures! Sure you had a great day!
I like your Elvis face!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:55 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Oscar dude! What a fun day! You rock the park...that place looks like an episode of Swingtown to me. You just need a gold chain instead of a bandanaanana.

Lola

9:03 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

WHOOOO! Occasional Oscar!!!!!!! Looks like you had a GREAT time at the Bark Park! I think you Elvis face is fantastic! You should go to LAS VEGAS & do a show there...it could be called Owsome Oscar!

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps..HI ETHELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You met so many dogs! Looks swinging to me.

Simba x

3:25 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I love Bear! I love Akita Huskies. He's a good looking dude. You are quite the dude yourself, Oscar. Interesting world view you have -- always entertaining.

xo
SB

p.s. you know I would vote if I could, but you Americans are making it awful hard for us Canadians to get our 2 cents in.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Enjoy yourself while you can. When you get older, you have to take on acting like an adult. You must be serious about many things that you take for granted at this time. What a crock. You never have to grow up if you don't want.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh wow that was quite the day wasn't it. Holy moly Hey make sure you check out our blog there is a video you might want to see

12:47 PM  
Blogger DogsDeserveFreedom said...

Those are some Grrreat pictures! I found your blog linked to someone else's and thought I'd pop by for a peek. Do you mind if I link my blog to yours?

1:45 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Oscar dude..you're quite the card! I'd have lots of fun with u!

luv ya
lola smiles
xox

3:24 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

I like your Elvis face. It's almost like a snaggle, but not quite.

Poppy

10:21 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, We have no idea what is going on with this Harper fellow. A whole 60% of the 50% of the people who voted, hate him. I'd be willing to bet that 100% of the 50% of the people who didn't vote are indifferent to him, which is really not much more support.

If we can convince him to visit Delaware, would you pee on him? Please?

xo
SB

12:17 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

and not to mention HARPER is FAT KITTEY man....ewwwwwww!!!!

*apologies to all the cat luvers out there!* ;0

10:20 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Wally, I don't think you should be seen in public with Oscar. He is a total doofus. First he has growly face, then tail between the legs, then upside down, then Elvis, I mean, make up your mind already.

Slobbers,
Mango

8:04 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Looks like fun Oscar. Its ok to be selective about your back end, I am too, you gotta have standards.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Great Elvis face, Oscar!

I agree with Joe: keep your hind self guarded. I always do. Dogs can sniff, but if they get too familiar, then I have to tell them off. The Girl lets me do that, she says it's "appropriate". But after they back off and I lunge after them making hound of hell sound, I get in trouble and have to go in the car. Wish she'd make up her mind!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home