Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Burpday GRAN-NE!

Today is my Gran-NE's burpday and I think she must be about 30 or so because she doesn't look a day over 25. (And I'm not just saying that because she's going to come visit me soon to bring me OMAHA STEAKS).

I would like to give a visit from this gent to my Gran-NE but that Obama fellow said he is a bit busy right now so I'm just going to give her an Obama Presidency!

You see, my Gran-NE is a committed paw-litical activist. When my ma ape was born my Gran-NE campaigned for the Democrats with paw-litical pamphlets tucked into my ma ape's stroller. This year she helped lead the Democrats Cow-caus in NE-braska. Go Gran-NE!

And now here's a little something for you Gran-NE! It is best if you sing the Jaws music with this.

Nuh-nuh.


Nuh-Nuh!
Nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh...


NUH-NUH, NUH-NUH, NUH-NUH...

NUH!!!!!!NUH!!!!!!!

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!

Have a great one, Gran-NE! Raise a snooty ale for me!

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You have the coolest GraNNe on earth. I love the photo stills too. Go Obama! I'm sure he could not have done it with out you ... and your GraNNe.

Happy B-Day!

xo
SB

P.S. Did I get the Ns right?

5:12 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Happy Birthday to your Gran-NE! And you gave her the bestest present of all. A big fat Wally smooch!

Sherms

7:24 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Happy Birthday GraN-NE. My muzzer says "old activists are the best activists after all."


kisses
gussie

7:53 AM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

The jaws music worked well with the pictures! Go Gran-Ne!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Wally. The Ma Ape's political activism dates back even earlier than you mentioned. She was born early in the morning after GranNe went to see "All The President's Men." The Ma Ape was so distressed she appeared two weeks early and fighting mad.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Poppy said...

What a great action sequence! Kiss attacks are the best kind of attacks!

Poppy

12:24 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Happy Burpday to Gran-NE from Grammie. Nothing like two old dem-o-crats.
That Wally smooch was the best.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Happy Burpday to Gran-NE! I think Obama is the koolest! He's not the serious type like the others & that's what special about him. He can dance pretty well too & he cracks jokes! Go OBAMA-MAN!!!!!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:05 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Awww Happy Burpday GranNE! Guess what? She shares a burpday with my cousin WINCOMPOOP! Sorry GranNE...

Love those pics of WALLY TAMALE!

love & licks,
Randi

5:51 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Landshark...

Khandygram....

Let's hear it fur your Gran-NE!!!

She's my kind of people AND my mom's kind too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:37 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday to your Gran-Ne!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:48 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Wally you are pretty scary as a shark. I bet your GranNE can't wait to see you.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Would you please give some Macky sugars to the one and only Gran-NE for me?

6:57 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Happy birthday Gran-NE!!!!
Ike

8:02 AM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

Yay, happy Birthday Gran-NE!

;o)
M & I

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home