Thursday, June 12, 2008

First Day!

Yesterday was Oscar Baby Brudder's first day of school! He had to go to obedience class. I know that class because I rocked it a couple of years ago. Star pupil. So I gave the dude some lessons--like the clicky thingy means snacks. So long as that's in the ape's hands, listen to what they say. Otherwise--ignore 'em.

Here's the baby in the backseat of the Mystique. His eyes are closed because he's concentrating, trying to remember what I told him.


Here he is in class showing his mad sitting skillz. He is in class with another dude from the SPCA, the dog formerly known as T-Bone. He was hit in the face with a shovel but now is named Jackson and lives with new peeps.


On the wise advice of some of my friends I did NOT teach Oscar my mad begging skillz.


But I did teach him the art of the bully stick. He looks decidedly doofus.


Still dorky, but better.


Here's where I show him how to chew with dignity.

Here he is with my sissy. Can you tell who is who? Um, the baby has to be on a leash or he rassles with sissy. Also, he has a different collar on because he chewed through his other one. No joke.


Eyes on your own paper, bud.


And don't even think about coming near the Diaboli-Wally's.

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I sure hope Oscar does well in school so that he can learn how to be off leash with Ethel around. I also knew it was Ethel from the picture because of her white paws - W00t!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:09 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hit in the face with a shovel? I hope who ever did that to that poor dog was hit in the face with a wrecking ball. What f%^$^#43 a^$%hole.

On a happier note, go Oscar go! You better keep him and Ethel in different collars, because otherwise, they will start to play twinsie tricks on you.

xo
SB

10:36 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey, is Oscar your new brudder or something? Coz I really don't know. Hmm, I'm sure he'll do well in school but something about his face tells me that he's a very playful dude. Well, he needs some firm handling then!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:43 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Who ever hit that dog in the face with a shovel deserves a cattle prod up the bum or lead therapy. Grammie has a thing for that lead therapy right now. The three of you look like a great family. Oscar is now in great hands. Not only does he have Ma Ape, but what better big brother could anyone want. ETHEL will teach him about tennis balls also.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

you are definitely bringing that boy up right wally. That whole shovel story makes my stomach hurt. argh.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope he works hard in school. Been hit with a shovel doesn't sound like much fun!

Simba x

3:13 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I'll bet Oscar would dig agility! All that running & jumping. Fun!

Lola

7:03 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Despite the collar incident, I bet Oscar has potential. Especially if you're tutoring him.

Your friend, Lenny

8:52 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Aw Wally.

You are the best mentor a dog could have.

Like Sophie says (dare I repeat such words!)WTF?

I would opt for a harness on Oscar, easier for grabbing.

smooches from the cool and grey 98105.

ernest

9:58 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh man those bully sticks looks awesome...i havent had one in ...well a long time...i think it was wednesday....MOMMMMMMMM

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home