Monday, June 09, 2008

7 Things, 4 Dogs (ha!)



It is HOT and we are BORED so we decided to do this tag that has been going around. 7 questions! And I let Ethel, Oscar and even the ma ape play.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Wally: Top secret government stuff. Ok, Ok, I was an intern in the White House. Let us never speak of it again.
Ethel: 10 years? Who's that old? Oh right, WALLY!
Oscar: I'm barely 10 MONTHS!
Ma Ape: I did have an internship in D.C. Nothing illicit

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
Wally: Monkey sticking, napping, work on my new blog (Oh!), snacking, check on my garden, watching FRANCE vs. ROMANIA in soccer--viva la France! Les Bleus!
Ethel: Chase some tennis balls, harass Oscar in his crate, show the junk in my trunk to Oscar, eat some chicken backs, turn my nose up at vegetables and fruitables
Oscar: Veeeeeettttt visit. Screaming! Playing! Escaping this crate! More walkies!
Ma Ape: Water the garden, take Oscar to the Vet, finish reading Bios, work on T&E paper, walk the dogs. Again

3. Which snacks do you enjoy?
Wally: Everything. Sushi, Wallymelon and Pineapples, wizzlers, buff-a-lo,
Ethel: All meatables but especially venison and rabbit, sweets, boneables, chicken backs
Oscar: Kongs with meaties! Wizzlers! Evo kibbles! I haven't gotten to try much yet!
Ma Ape: Avocado sushi, pineapple, berries, asparagus, coconut

4. What would you do if you became a billionaire?
Wally: Open a retirement home for old doggies with my Grammie on the West Coast and live large and in charge
Ethel: Buy the French Open and the U.S. Open and Wimbledon and make myself the official ball girl, make Wally and Oscar tennis ball suits and chase them
Oscar: Spring myself from this crate! Buy snacks! Chase Ethel!
Ma Ape: See Wally's answer.
5. What are three of your bad habits?
Wally: Barking at passersby, fence fighting with Robbie the cockapoo next door, sometimes being cranky with dogs and peoples
Ethel: Being cranky with other dogs, getting overly excited, being picky with my foodies
Oscar: Screeeeeeaming, knocking over the ma ape, lusting after Ethel
Ma Ape: Procrastination. I'll finish this list later.

6. Where are 5 places you have lived?
Wally: Seattle (the 98105!), Dela-where (two houses), Three Rivers Rescue in Snoqualmie, WA, I guess I lived on the road with my ma ape while we were moving across the country, and I stayed a few nights at my granNE's house so it is totally my house now
Ethel: Somewhere in Maryland, at the Queen Anne County Shelter, Delaware (two houses)
Oscar: at some dude's apartment, my crate, the SPCA, my Delaware house
Ma Ape: Nebraska, Iowa, Seattle, Belfast, Delaware

7. What are 5 jobs you have?
Wally: Guard Dog, Sweetest Sweet Pea in the Sweet Pea Patch, Professional Football Fan, the Rally Wally, Ma Ape Bodyguard, Professional Speed Eater
Ethel: Tennis Ball Retriever, Wally Bodyguard, Greyhound Impersonator, Oscar exerciser, Jezebel
Oscar: What? Aren't there child labor laws? I'm just a baby.
Ma Ape: Professional Professor, Clumsy Waitress, Unofficial Children's Librarian, Intrepid Journalist, Country Western DJ (for real!)

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

While all of that was very informative my main question is what new blog?

12:10 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Yup, I am with Peanut. What new blog????? Is this one too crowded? Will the new one be by invitation only? I wanna come!

gussie

1:37 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Get out! Country Western DJ? Are we talking Emmylou or Shania?

I believe every word that comes from Wally's ginormous head, because he is the rockinest cowpoke in town.

xo
SB

2:34 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

New blog?? Wizzlers?? How intriguing!

Your friend, Lenny

2:36 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Dude, your life is so much better than mine. Ha ha, I cyber stalked you to find out about your new blog. You rock.

Bear

2:53 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

wally dude, new blog? what? hmm

I sure wish I could live in your west coast digs!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We'd love to have all of you at our old doggies home when we become billion-zillionaires. It will be a crateless home with lots of meatables, fruitables and snackables. A place to run, run, run or just lay in the shade.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Wally I had no idea you were 10+. You look like a pup to me!

And you are definitely a sweet pea!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home