Sunday, April 06, 2008

March Madness!

Yes, it is March Madness. In April. No one has ever accused the apes of making a lot of sense. Anyway, March Madness is the BIG b-ball tournament. They start with 64 teams and end with two. And guess which two I picked?

This one:


And this one:


And guess which two teams are going to play in the final on Monday??? Darn tootin' it's MY TEAMS! One is the Kansass Jayhawks and the other one is the Memphis Tigers (who eat a lot of BBQ). This is one happy little dude! I win!


That's because last night I had to have friends over to watch the games and my lady Narra's person and a person belonging to a dog named Rousseau came over. And while I usually don't like dudes I was totally good. I didn't even growl! Even at the dude in the Michigan shirt! They did an excellent job bribing me with beefy jerky.

My ma ape made Marge-a-ritas. They are blue! For our teams! (But they're in Husker mugs lest we forget our REAL loyalties in REAL sports).


And we watched some B-ball (and or chewed on bones).


And by the time Kans-ass played I was exhausted so I went to sleep on my ma ape. I drooled all over her pants--HA!


I win the weekend!

Labels: , , ,

21 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I always say, the sign of a good party is a drooly sleep. Drool on dude!

xo
SB

8:03 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Did you get a sip of the Marge-A-Ritas?

8:40 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Drooling on apes is the best. :)

8:57 AM  
Blogger katem said...

Clearly the time your ape spent in San Diego [or college. or grad school] was worth it, if she can make marge-a-ritas like that!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Throw that drool all over the place.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Your bone looks so yummy! Drooling is a sign of happiness!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

11:39 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober!

I almost thought the Jayhawks were going to THROW IT AWAY... AGAIN! But, alas, they pulled it out. My girl is technically a Jayhawk, but only rooted for them because she hates UNC (and Roy Williams).

All true GooberStanians are loyal Jayhawk fans!

Looks to me like you had one too many Marge-a-ritas! (At our house we call them Madge-a-ritas! Madge is the name my girl always gives at restaurants when she's waiting for a table.)

Goober love & NCAA smooches,
Stanley

11:51 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joey...we are rootin for Memphis, because sometime after August 1, we are gonna be "Walkin in Memphis." Wanna come? Blues, Beer and Barbeque, I hear.

kisses
gussie

1:06 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

*drool* those 'ritas look delicious, Mum is making some for Dad and her tonite, something about mango?

Anywho, did your mum recap the game for you, or did you pick up the highlights on sportscenter?

;o)
M & I

1:58 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

you totally win the weekend! did you get to taste any of that Margarita???

2:22 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

NICE OBAMA SHIRT!
Ike

4:27 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally!
You had everything! Visitors, treats, blue margaritas, a big bone and a good drool!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:28 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

MMMM, we love licking Mom's ritas. She doesn't make them often enough cause she's lazy.

Way to drool.

Bear

9:00 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

We watched the Tennessee/LSU game tonight, and it was a big nail biter! Lots of yelling and celebrating at the end!

Go Lady Vols!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

whoa, that's some party - blue margaritas - yummmmmy!!!!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

Hah! You look like you had a lot of fun!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Nothing like a bit of drooling in your sleep.

Simba x

9:59 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Good call, Wally!
I am trained to growl at anything having to do with the University of M*ch*g*n so I wouldn't have shown as much restraint as you did around that dude. Especially if there were treats involved.

Your friend, Lenny

3:46 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Hey, I watch sports the same way you do... with my eyes closed. Hee hee.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woah, I bet that Margarita tasted gooood...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancerlzc

2:12 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

It's Wednesday, where are youooooooooooooo!?!?!?

Love,
Samantha

PS Tell your Ape that my Ape finally checked our mail today and saw her email. We're sorry she sucks and she's grounded. Our mail is WAY more important than her mail.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home