Friday, December 14, 2007

Seeing Double Trouble

[Cnv0445.jpg]

So look! It's a picture of my sissy in a Santa hat, right?


WRONG!

That's Ginger from over at Barking Loud. I was looking at Lorenza's blog, as I do regularly because she has the greatest dresses and it's like Project Runway at her site! Anyway, I saw a card with three dogs and it looked like my SISTER! At first I thought maybe I was drunk and seeing double but no. And then I thought maybe it was like the Simpsons episode where they find out that their cat has another family and is getting fat because she is food from the other family. But my sissy is totally skinny. But it turns out Ethel has a doppleganger! They even have matching big ole grins! Like, whoa.

Can you tell which one is which?

[Cnv0439.jpg]

Me either! OMG (as the kids say). The one on the top is Ginger. And--get this-- her name in the shelter was...ETHEL! And they changed her name to Ginger (my ma ape's favorite spice but not her favorite Spice Girl). Can you EVEN believe it?

It's no fair! I want a twin so that we can trick people and go on dates with the wrong dates and I can get in trouble and blame it on my twin. But my ma ape says it's ok to be one of a kind. She's says there's not room in the world for two of me. Just one of me:

Labels: , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

Two of Ethel is kind of scary. We wouldn't want there to be more then one of you Wally you are to special for that

8:54 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh my goodness...Have you told Pippa about Ethel's identical twin? Maybe you shouldn't ..then Ethel & Ginger can play tricks on dear darling Pippa...I don't think he'd mind..cuz in the end, he'll end up with two black beauties!

Love & Licks
Randi

ps...the world can only handle one Wally T. Corgedor!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

only one Wally in the whole wide world!

the whippet waggle

10:28 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Yes, there is definitely only room for one Wally in the Wally-verse. But even if there were more Wallies, I don't think I would complain. As long as they had your tongue manipulation prowess, that is!

Poppy

10:46 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
those are great coincidences, right?
Sorry, there is no way we can find another Wally in the whole world! You know you are unique!
Have a good night
Lorenza

11:00 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Wow, they ARE twins!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

That is CRAZY! I only guessed correct because of the background of the pictures.

Who is your mom's favorite Spice Girl? We like Baby Spice over here. We liked Posh in the 90s but she's annoying these days.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

wally, you are one of a kind, don't ever wish for that to change!!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Randi's on the right lines, I think I will go and check her out. If she is as beautiful as Ethel I think I would defo like her to be my girlfriend.

Pippa

3:28 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

Listen to your mama. She's right. We can only handle so much of your Wallyness and Wallyways (it's like Moses having to shield his face with God passed by).

Funky about Ethel's twin. That just means there's twice her beauty in the world.

Goober love,
STanley

4:04 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I can't tell them apart...that is amazing. And Walls...you are an original, a one of a kind special boy!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home