Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What a Week!

I'm very busy. And, frankly, I've been uncertain how to follow The Perfect Snaggle. After all, where do you go from the top? But I carry on. To remind you, perfection in one upturned lip:



I also have been busy because we have VISITORS this week. A naked ape who went to PhDog school with my apes is staying tonight. To get ready for new apes in my house I've been practicing my ape killing. See:



And then on Friday my nemesis Katya's parents are coming to visit. Katya is a goddamn cat who sometimes comes to my blog to post mean and scandalous things. Well, Katya, he who gets his belly rubbed last laughs loudest! Yes, your apes will have their filthy paws all over me this weekend! You wait and SEE! Hey Katya, I got something to tell you...


No, get a little closer.


Closer--I don't want to scare you by shouting.


SMOOOOOOOOOOCH!


Haha! You guys fall for that every time. You've been WALLYSMOOCHED! P.S. Katya, please send some kitty nonpareils with your apes.

I would like to snack on kitty poo during some FOOTBALL because also this weekend one of my teams the Delaware Blue Hens (mmmm...tasty!) are playing for the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP in the I-AA football! This is YouDee, the Blue Hen. She would make some tasty meaty bones, don't you think? Um, they call YouDee "he" but hey appear to be confused about the nature of "hens." Some gender confusion in their mascotage, I think. Go Blue Hens!

http://www.siue.edu/~sblythe/img/blue_hen.gif

This is one busy week! And my ma ape has loads and loads of grading to do. I offered to help by eating her homework. I'm always so helpful! If she would finish her darn grading we could get to sending my holiday cards! I want to put a little yellow snow in each card. The ape has nixed that but is considering letting me pee on the pile of papers that were turned in on Monday. Ah, the art of compromise.

Labels: , , , , ,

25 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

wow Wally...my dad NEVER lets me put comments on the papers. You sure are lucky

6:10 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, I would like to pee on my mom's papers. I think her students would appreciate the feedback. I'd like to pee on the god damned cats too! Well, not really. I'm just pretending to be tough. I just want to pick them up.

Three things you must, must know:
1. My teeth are kept white by nothing other than gnawing on turkey necks -- tell you ma ape that you need at least five a day!! You may never poop again, but it might be worth it.

2. Your smoochy pictures made my mom all squishy and I had to suffer through a bunch of snuggles and smoochies from her. Could you try not to be so damn cute?

3. My mom still hasn't sent my cards out yet either.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Wally as usual those close up pictures show your awesome face. We hope katya's apes bring you some kitty poo.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Wally, I just LOVE your smooches...I do...that just made my day. Heck, it might have made my week!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:53 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Wally
I went wight up to the scween and got youw fabulous smooch...yummmm!!!
I always want to help Daddi with gwading too by eating the papews ow something, but hoomans don't seem to appweciate my help at all
good luck to the chicken!
smoochie kisses
asta

7:26 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

I thought your Mom's students would appreciate your pee mail on their papers. Who wouldn't? These hoomans can be so uncultured at times.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Aw, your saucer eyes and Wally smoochies are adorable.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
Yes, I love your close ups too!
Have a good night
Lorenza

11:28 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh you're so cute to be giving out wallysmooches hee

~ Girl girl

3:12 AM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

Our mum gets busy with all that grading school non-sense too... sheez, humans, when will they realize what's REALLY important... FOOD!

3:39 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

Hee Hee - We love your snaggle Wally. I know what you mean about busy humans. My human goes to schools all the time and fills up the kitchen table with papers that I would like to play with!!

Happy holidays!

Wet nose smooches to you- Dory

8:28 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

How many times am I going to fall for that one??? I guess getting Wally Smooches never gets old. Just don't tell Dot that I like them. She may not understand that it's jus a BFF thing.

Sherman

10:07 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wally, you're really good at snaggling!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:26 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

How many times can we get Wally smooches? Forever. Make sure you get lots of attention and many snackables. Tell your Ma to just mark all those papers with an F and see what kind of uproar that brings. It would be worse than having Wally pee on them.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Sparky said...

Dude,

Best post ev-ah! I read it to my mama and she giggled like someone was tickling her.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

My hooman girl, like Sophie's mom, is all lovey with me now due to your smoochable face. She thinks you must be quite a lover because you appear to be so gentle (sheesh ~ could this GET any more embarrassing).

I think your ma ape should tell you the letter grade for each paper & you pee the letter onto the last page. With that kind of permanent marking, no student will dare attempt to change their grade.

Goober love & major eye rollage,
Stanley

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I haven't heard anything about my people leaving. It would be just like them to hide something like that.

And you have me all wrong, Wally. There are more than enough hands to go around, and if you would just stop barking, eating poop, and slobbering for a second, I might even lie down next to you to share some warmth.

And what's with you dogs wanting to come at me quickly and try to sniff my butt? So undignified....

7:42 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Wally,PL2 says we can all mark his papers for him he would be ecstatic...Whoa that could be one heck of a party...Give Katya a big smooch from us(hee hee) Have fun! LoveA+A

9:50 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Two of the manservants' daughters went to U of D, and we (elders -young' uns weren't born) got lots of doggie bags from Iron Hill Brewery!
Small world-
the whippet waggle

11:12 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

where is the Ma Apes spirit of giving? She should just mark all of those papers with an "A" and get on to more important things.

1:13 AM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Hey, Wally, save some smooches for all those students who didn't get tickets to the big game because the Athletic department screwed up! Ha ha ! Gender confusion is only the tip of the iceberg. Remember, dude, them's fightin' blue hens!

J&N

1:25 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I've been up close and personal with Wally now. I kinda like it.

Simba xx

4:10 AM  
Blogger Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Pawsome close ups Wally you never mentioned you were a model.

Love Licks back to you!

1:59 PM  
Blogger KuBrin Kaos said...

Any chance I coule have my Wallysmooch delivered in dog please>

4:01 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Closer... closer... closer... SMOOCH!! Hahahhahaha.... I love it. Here, kitty kitty kitty, c'mere Pouncer, I've got something to tell you...
- Charlie

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home