Friday, November 30, 2007

Bee-Lated Burpday!

The image “http://eppsnet.com/~paulepps/images/dog-birthday.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

OK, I have been a totally lousy friend because my ma ape has been "busy" and stole my laptop (and my lap--I've been forced to sleep on the cold cold couch by myself!) and my sissy got holes in herself. Yeesh! So I haven't been able to visit as many blogs as I'd like and, even WORSE, we missed some BFFFFFFFF Burpdays! MY BFF (Buff Furry Friend) PEANUT and Ethel's BFF (Boxer Furry Friend) PENNY both had BURPDAYS! So I have to wish them what my ma ape said are BEE-LATED Burpday wishes. I don't know why they would want some bees but they do deserve to have great burpdays! I know you both are having tough times in your hu-man families as well. Peanut's pop has been deployed and Penny's grandpap is in the hospital so I hope that for your burpday you get your hearts' desire including 1) your family being safe and sound and 2) LOTS of raw meatables!

I send you both some big Wally smoocheroonies (with my best raw meat breath!)

Ethel sends some too, though hers are kind of crusty with pus. HAHAHAHAHA! She's so going to bite me when she gets better.

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

Thanks so much Wally I got sardines for my burpday and my mom got me some pork neckbones today. We hope Ethel isn't getting pus all over you. That would be gross.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, Bees are fun to try to catch. I think Peanut and Penny will like them.

xo
SB

8:57 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally, if you haven't read about the Blaineville wires, could you visit either Axel or Buster and see if your mom would sign the petition? We know she is worried about Ethel, and we are too, but we think these doggies need support.

Thank you
Gussie

9:51 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

they can keep those bees, I hate bees. How is old pus guts these days? Oh man she is probably going to bite ME too when she is better.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wally Boy!

You can breath your raw meatable breath on me anytime.

But, I DO think that Penny & Peanut will love any wishes you send them, bee wishes or otherwise.

More smooches to you & Ethel Warrior Princess!

Goob love,
Stanley

4:05 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I bet your raw meat breath smells goooooooood! You give the BEST smoocheroonies Wally.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

4:35 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Wally,
Who better to get kissies from than you. Meatable breath and all. Give Ethel good wishes and happy thoughts.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally: Thank you for signing the petition. It coulda been you or me there ya know. Corgadors and wireys are both fashionable this year.

gussie

9:23 AM  
Blogger Sid the Dog said...

Wally-
Give Ethel a delicate, cattle-dog style smootch from me. J put the computer out of commission for a week when she tripped on the power cord, so I have missed the last posts on Ethel's trip through the health care system. As a recent Frankendog complete with cone, I feel your pain! Get better soon!

Love,
Sid the Dog

12:53 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Thank you for the beelated wishes Wally & Ethel! Unfortunately, you're not the only one let my Gotcha day pass without even a little something extra. I've been laying the guilt on Mom super thick!

Penny

9:16 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my Wally, we been thinking we not heard from you then we hear about all your sissy troubles, holy goins on and all...hey can't you look after your sissy, my loooooky likey, and make sure she dont get no darn holes in herself..........for dogs sake!!

But, I love you Wally dear, so even though I am not Gay, (my hoooooman sis says I am but who cares! I am a dog!) Any road up as we say in Bonnie Scotland, I just hope your Siss is not toooooo crusty now! Pus can be such a bore!

Oh and I would love a bite from Ethel, she is possibly the cooooolest sissy and lookey likey Marvin Sissy, separated at birth, but Crusty Pus Paws at heart.

love and long winded licks, (pee ess my Secretary and Editor in Chief can touch type at so far registered speed 90 wpm.....so I will always appear verbose, if infrequent blogger!

Marvin xxxxx "Phew" glad that is all off my chest!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home