Friday, November 23, 2007

A Battle of Good! vs. EEEEEVIL!

Today is an important battle in the war of good vs. evil, namely Nebraska vs. Colorado in football. And if you don't know which is good and which is evil YOU might be evil. For absolution sing "There is no place like Nebraska" five times. Appropriately, CU is wearing all black and the Cornhuskers are wearing all white. I found this picture on the internets, though I think my sissy and I could do a better job of taking down some buffaloes!


The image “http://www.nebsports.com/players/nebraska-colorado.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Imagine THIS mug in your face, stinky buffs!

But first, I have a small message for the Buff-loes!


And meet Ralphie, the CU mascot:

The image “http://www.autumnspectacle.com/Pageantry/Ralphie-runout.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

So my ma ape got me a little diversion for during the game--a BUFFALO BONE! Yup, a little bit of Ralphie.

So I put on the red and black bananadana from my GooberStan, put my bone on my lovely new blankie and I'm ready to root for the Huskers! Go Huskers!


Yup, tastes like victory!

In tomorrow's episode of Good vs. Evil, Kansas vs. Missouri! Do they sell Tiger bones?

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

Yummers!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, it's football galore. The Saskatchewan Rough Riders are in the Grey Cup on Sunday and guess what? YOu are the perfect mascot for the team. Guess what the fans wear on their heads? Hollowed out Wallymelons!!!!!

xo
SB

2:18 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Gads! A buffalo bone on a blankie. What more could you want.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Erm, I think sport is boring. But food is always good! J x

3:18 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Football,football football.....ain't it heaven??!!! AND you got a bone on a blanket....one lucky little dude..Love A+A

7:40 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

What did you do with the pizzle?
Ike

7:53 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

woah, I know the score of this game and its not good :(

8:51 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober boy!!

Looks like victory too! I have my girl working on that Kansas t-shirt for you, buddy.

Glad the bananadana is getting a workout.

Word on the street here is that there are some buff bones for me in the freezer. I'll have to break them out tomorrow.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

1:34 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

'kay, Wally...I saw your game come on TV but didn't see the end. Do I wanna know????

Sherms

7:17 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

So Wally, untutored minds want to know - why is Mizzou evil and the Kansans who beat the Nebbies by like a million points good? we would have thought you'd want the Mizzies to get revenge for you on the Kansans.

Man we've been gone a long time! We're getting caught up on your blog first, then Stanleys! No new posts for us yet, we're back in JAIL! But a different one, and only for the day time, then we sleep in a strange place with the papa.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home