Friday, November 16, 2007

OMG!

OMG means OH MY GRAMMIE! Because I have the GREATEST GRAMMIE EVER! But I'm getting ahead of myself. Here's how the story goes. Once there was a lonely little Wally. His ma ape was at work all day and his granny (n for nebraska!) was in sweden and Wally was left all alone in the cold winter with only his sissy and her obsession with tennis balls.

But what is THIS? A BOX!


I had to shout HURRY HURRY! OPEN IT UP MA APE!


And she did. What's in the box!? What's in the Box!!!!


Ohhhhh...beautiful fluffy stuff!

It's PERSONALIZED blankets with our names stitched into them in DIFFERENT fontables because we are so different. And my sissy's name has stitching orbiting around it like a planet because my grammie knows my sissy is a SPACE CADET and my grammie loves aliens!

Look at my beautiful name it big manly font!

And my sissy immediately claimed hers--MINE. Don't come between a lady and her strawberrable blanket!

And I took mine for a test run--perfect for napping! And there are dogs on the inside. Including a boxer like the dogable who introduced me to his grammie--PEANUT (and Flash!)

And look! If we are on the other side we are CAMOFLAGED. Except for my alien eyes (which are a secret between me and my grammie).

And here I am reading the very nice card from my Grammie who is so super nice that she made my ma ape leak from the eyes! Thanks so much Grammie! These blankets are the GREATEST and we love 'em. We will think of you every time we curl up for warm naps in the cold winter. If you sometimes feel some whiskers tickling you and a little smoocheroonie it's just me sending you telepathic kissies with my alien eyes! THANK YOU!

Labels: , , , , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

We have the best grammie in the whole wide world don't we? I am so glad I can share her with you wally.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

awwww that is so nice!!! And having lots of Grammies is the bestest thing in the whole wide world.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:32 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What beautiful blankies! They're going to keep you nice and warm this winter!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

6:36 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

WOW, you have such an awesome Grammie.

Frenchie Snorts
balboa

6:46 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally-wow-wow! These blankies are Wallyunderful. (I'm practicing making up new words because I'm become bored with the regular ones). But I'm confused. Is this grammie your grammie or Peanut's grammie? Are there grammies up for grabs, 'cause I could really use one.

xo
SB

7:14 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Golly Wally - you sure are a lucky boy!...you are gonna be all nice & warm this winter...& when you don't want your Sissy Ethel to bother you, just lay on your magic disapearing blanket! That is some super duper power!

HI ETHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Love & Licks,
Randi

8:15 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

What a sweet Grammie and a sweet Wally!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
Those are great presents from Grammie!
Sure those blankies will keep your and Ethel warm!
Have a good night
Lorenza

10:53 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I think I love your Grammie!
Ike

11:38 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

I think Peanut's (and yours & my) grammie is WooberGooberlicious!! Teach me to send her the telepathic smoocheronies please. I think my goober smooches take a little while to travel through the atmosphere!

Your blankies are THE COOLEST, but of course, they will still keep you WARMEST when you are snuggling up during the otherwise cold & gray winter days when the ma ape is at work.

About the leaky eyes, my hooman girl leaked so much when she saw the blankies from Grammie that she smeared the card. Sounds like your ma ape's the same.

I will think of Grammie & you & Ethel whenever I curl up in my GooberStan blanket. You do the same, K?

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Pee Ess
Hey ETHEL GIRL!!!

2:38 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Those blankies look amazingly snuggly. What a lovely grammie!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

2:41 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow, nice personalized blankie Wally!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:59 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Oh Wally! (W for Wow!) What a superfantastic grammie (M for Marvellous) you have!!! Aren't surpirse packages the BEST?
Thanks for sharing your happy time with us.

Maria, the mother, grandmother, great grandmother of the rest of the whippets around here who is wondering where the heck they all are

8:56 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

So glad that your blankets got to you. You are Ethel look super-duper with them. Keep yourself snuggly warm this winter. Alien eyes are the very bestest in this and off world. I am feeling those smooches.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Typo: you and Ethel. Not you are Ethel.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

WOW your Grammie sure is super wonderful. Blankets make the bestest presents ever, they are so versatile!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Grammie is one pawsome lady! Those blankets rock. I'm not gonna show Lola Ethel's blankie b/c she will be super jealous. She thinks everything pink should belong to her!

sherman

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home