Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bon Voyage, Granny & Gramps!

My Granny N for Nebraska is soon going to be Grassy, for Granny in Sweden!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2a/Gavle_christmas_billy_goat.jpg/796px-Gavle_christmas_billy_goat.jpg

This is the Christmas Goat in Gavle where my Grassy Granny is going. It has its own Wikipedia entry so it must be important, right?

My auntie Ira is going to defend her diss-hurt-ation. I offered to help defend it with my teeth but my granny opted for duty-free liquor instead of me as her carry-on. Remember to cry a lot and Auntie Ira will feed you some pastrami. That's what I did. And also please tell Onkel Eric that I am not spoiled.

So you don't forget me while you're being Grassy, here's some pictures to remember me by. here I am being adorable, using my sissy's bum as a pillow:


And here is one of my best handsome roaching faces.


Have a good trip Granny and Gramps! If you visit I'll EAT a goat which is much cooler (literally and figuratively).

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

How could Grassy Granny or anyone look at the adorable roaching face and leave? You look positively snuggly in the picture. Of course, I would never snuggle you myself I don't do that. I might play bit of bitey face with you and sniff your bum, but I would never snuggle you. My mom, on the other hand .... well, she's annoying that way. Happy travels to Grassy and Gramps!

xo
SB

11:57 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hey I use Flash for a pillow all the time too. Good times I tell you.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Who do they have to defend their dishurtation against? I thought the swedes were neutral?!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

I have never met this pastrami you speak of, but mommy says it is a type of MEAT so can I please meet your aunt Ira?

6:23 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

My TH mom is going to defend hers too. Do you have any words of advice for me to be supportive? They are not taking me with them because they are staying with someone who has cats.

smooches,

ernesto

7:24 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

Is your aunt's name really Ira? My girl had a friend once named Anthony ~ nickname Ant. When his brother had kids they started calling him Uncle Ant. (Talk about gender confusion of the young).

Sorry your Granny with an N for Nebraska is leaving, but I'm always happy when I get to see a roachin' Wally face!

Goober love & lots of smooches,
Stanley

4:12 AM  
Blogger Kerrio said...

That handsome roaching face cracks me up every timw, Wally - you should be a pinup!

1:45 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

I love pillows and things to lie on. I think I would like to lie on sissy's bum too.

Do you think she would let me?

Pippa

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home