Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Burpday SUUUUUUUUUUKI!

It's one of my buddy-pals burpdays! Wee Suki is ONE today! Can you even believe? Soon she will be too old for us to post pictures of her naked in the bathtub.


Who am I kidding? That'll never happen! And we will always be partners in tongue-itude:


Since you are ONE today I thought I would give you some SAGE advice from an older guy on becoming a Big Dog.

1.) The older you are, the more you should get to eat. Be sure they don't try the "not growing anymore" excuse.
2.) The older you are, the smarter you are and so you get to be bossier and bossier as you age.
3.) Unfortunately, the older the apes get the more forgetful they get so you have to remind them frequently and loudly when it is time for dinnerables and walkables and snackables and belly rubables.
4.) For good health, roach regularly and heartily.
5.) No matter how old you get, you are never too old to snuggle with your ma (love ya ma ape!).
6.) CELEBRATE!

Labels: , , , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Joe Stains said...

That really is some great advice you offered up there Wally. I need to practice my roaching, I don't do it nearly enough

6:47 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That's wonderful advice for Suki, Wally! She'll be thankin' you for it as soon as she returns from her pawty in DisneyWorld!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

7:20 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

As always Wally, those are some great/wise advice for all of us and not just Suki. :) I love to ROACH!

8:35 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Wally you're soooo wise. You're like Buddha.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Ooo, good advice! I still haven't figured out the roaching but mommy says I will learn in time. And I mean it seems like you can't roach as well on carpet/hard wood as you can in the grass.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

Thank you for taking my love pug under your wing. You are the mentor *I* would choose for her, as I too am a disciple who sits at your little flipper feet soaking up all kinds of advice-ables.

Just noticed today I have a lot of Hoosker fans in GooberStan and the surrounding area. I'll try to garner photographic evidence for you.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

9:32 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

A wise sage you are Wally. Keep a look out for a man in brown with a package on Friday.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Wally...what an intellectual mature man you are...& a sweet one at that! Good advice for Wee Suki...so much to learn in this dog gone world....good to give her some tips...

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps...HI ETHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
Sure Suki appreciates your good advice. You know you are the Master!
Have a good night
Lorenza

12:03 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

oh good grief - it's so good to see your handsome face again, wally!

fabulous advice, too... i'm already one and a half (approximately) but i'm still going to take it to heart.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Very wise words there.

Simba xx

4:04 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Excellent life lessons Wally! And that's for including the snuggling with the Ma Ape...I get a complex about that sometimes b/c I like it so much.

Sherman

9:19 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally doodle, May I be so bold as to ask what you weigh? And how big you are relatively to say, a bread box or a tonka truck? You'd be helping my fantasy life a great deal if you could fill me in on these little details.

xo
SB

1:18 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

That is some good tongue there, Wally. And good advice, too!

Poppy

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home