Sunday, December 09, 2007

Burpday Weekend!

There were many burpdays this week. Important ones. Not as important as mine but worthy of celebration. First was one of my apes who turned 7867482354 on Friday. So what do they do? Bake me a salmon cake? Shower me with gifts? NO, the ma ape makes a chocolate cake (bad for dogs, they say) and they go OUT to eat SUSHI.

I believe this is what the celebration probably looked like:

http://www.crinordic.com/mmsource/images/2007/03/02/XINGXING1-1.jpg

I did rangle a bully out of the deal. Happy burpday J.Ape! While I was totally mad about the whole burpday dinner I did put up a burpday banner AND got him a Wii game. He doesn't have a Wii but it's the thought that counts. Also, I let him watch me eat my bully and I know there is no greater gift than the gift of Wally.

Also having a burpday is Paddington Bear who is 50 years old!

The image “http://members.aol.com/adopteeproblems/adoption/Paddington-bear-2.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Happy burpday to fictional bears and naked apes!

We will be having marmalade and sticky buns, I believe.

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Moco said...

Is that ape in the picture the one having the birthday? Why would they want to leave the house with you and Ethel to entertain them? I am more of a Pooh Bear fan, myself.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hi Wally & HI ETHELLLLLLLLLLL!

Thats completely beyond the realm of comprehension why your apes would leave the house without you & Ethel. I guess they are VERY OLD....too old to know better...

Also, concerning Paddington Bear, last night on MadTV I saw Paddington Bear get aprehended by CLOPS (MadTV version of COPS) & he was arrested for indecent exposure.. here is the link to check out the evidence... I guess he hit a mid-life crisis..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHsxYm1iNYY

Love & Licks,
Randi

PS.. HAPPY RANDAY!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh happy birthday to J ape. My kids say you can send the wii game here and they will play it for the ape. Good job on getting the bully.
Mom says she loved loved loved Paddington when she was younger. How could you not.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Happy Birthday. I hope you had a great day.. Mom and Dad are busy watching the Steelers and the Pat's. They are rooting for the Steelers...
The Pack already won so they are very happy....

5:29 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hmmm.I have two apes who are older than Paddington and foisted him off on the child apes! Truly Warped. Happy Burpday to all

Gussie

6:33 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

WOW your apes sure are old just like my mommy and daddy.

HOw dare they bake a cake you can't eat! HMPH~how rude.

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

8:06 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Happy birthday to your ape! Don't be too hard on them. They can't help it. They can't smell, hear, or see and they go poo in our drinking water!!!! Eeeewww. They're just humans.

the whippet waggle

8:41 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

You sure know how to celebrate! Tell your J ape happy burpday. And, please, promise that you'll come to GooberStan on my burpday and eat a bully in front of me so I may enjoy the gift that IS Wally! (I have a late April birthday so you'll have plenty of time to plan).

Goober love,
Stanley

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a GREAT idea, Wally! Get them something they want (a video game) but something that won't take time away from you (since they can't actually PLAY it)! Brilliant!!!

HAPPY BURPDAY, J.APE!
(I think I'm a little late on this...)

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home