Thursday, October 04, 2007

What the?





All right. I want to know right now which one of you got the GOP elephant drunk, leading it to apparently rear up and CRUSH 2008, all while wearing his prison stripes! Maybe if you go to rehab you can have your party and Britney Spears's children back, oh errant pachyderm.

And speaking of rampaging beasts, read this from Ann Coulter:

If we took away women’s right to vote, we’d never have to worry about another Democrat president. It’s kind of a pipe dream, it’s a personal fantasy of mine, but I don’t think it’s going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women.

It also makes the point, it is kind of embarrassing, the Democratic Party ought to be hanging its head in shame, that it has so much difficulty getting men to vote for it. I mean, you do see it’s the party of women and “We’ll pay for health care and tuition and day care — and here, what else can we give you, soccer moms?’’


I must confess it saddens me to no end that we dogs continue to be disenfranchised while this woman not only gets to vote but gets a syndicated column. My sissy has emitted gas clouds (see below) that are more intelligent than this gas bag.

This is my look of disapproval. Naked apes, is this all you've got?



Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Wally.

Ann Coulter adopted a dog once, but the dog got fed up with Rush Limbaugh's latenight visits, ran away, and asked Michael Vick to adopt him.

She's seriously messed up. Wonder what happened to her?

Goober love,
Stanley

10:10 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

My muzzer says that Ann Coulter alone could make her want to vote with the DemocratIC party! My muzzer also has cast aspersions on the parentage, body odor and hair color choice of this woman. My muzzer has been heard to say that we should take the vote away from males, because they are too agressive and stupid (except for Dad and me)

I would back my chubby little muzzer against Ann Coulter any day. But dad won't let me "open the book."

Do you think there is something in Dog Blogs that make ma apes and muzzers radical?

Interesting sociological study, huh?

10:44 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

That sure looks like a weird icon..

~ Girl girl

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute and lovely! thanks for posting ;)

-andrei
dog fence-4less.com

2:33 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I think the drunk elephant has more sense then the lady.

Simba xx

2:51 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, an elephant?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

3:22 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

That silly elephant should trounce on that Anne ladies head. She is just an i-d-i-o-t...ooops, I'm not supposed to say bad words like that, but she's giving all us girls a bad name!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:23 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

How ironic Wally! My Mom was just telling a coworker yesterday that if Ann "B*tchface" Coulter was laying in the middle of the road, she'd speed up & run her over.

That woman was dropped on her head way too many times when she was a baby.

Sherman

9:05 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Hey Wally,
My Mom read that comment by that biatch yesterday. What a freak show. I'm totally convinced she means NOTHING she says and ONLY says it to get publicity, so we should all just IGNORE the ho!

Whoa, I got carried away, there. But seriously, that comment you left about Joey sounding like Pavoratti cracked me up! hehe :P

Puggy kisses
Suki

1:39 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Word, the eli-phant looks WHACK! I'm saving a big stinky bag of my doodoo for the GOP convention down the street next year!

We've had enough of Mann Coulter. My theory is that Mann is really just jellyfish and threatened by women which is why Mann chooses to impersonate (and hate on!) them.

9:37 PM  
Blogger leah said...

awww, that picture of you is exactly how i feel after reading that...

10:56 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I'm gonna take a dump on the sidewalk where the convention is being held because it's like 5 minutes from my house. The town will be crawling with repubes. Yuck.
Ike

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home