Saturday, October 06, 2007

What a day!

It was an exciting day! I had to eat the moozle I had not eaten the night before. Mmmmmrrrrph. Good!


And sissy and I had to go on a walkabout but it was HOT and I didn't want to stay out very long. Too humid!


And my ma ape went to visit my friend Buko and she said I couldn't go because I might be mean and steal Buko's duck jerky. But in Buko's honor--and to get ready for tonight's football game (Nebraska vs. Mo-ssouri) my ma ape made mini Buko (Coconut) pies with raspberryable Ns! And tonight not only are the Hooskers playing but also the Cubbies and the Phillies (not against each other, though at least that would mean that ONE of my teams would be winning!)


Man, I can't WAIT to see what we get to eat for tomorrow's Stealers/Seahawks game. Go 'hawks!

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Wally
The Phillies are a great team but I am barking for the Rockies. Looks like you're eating a lot better than I am.

Deefor

7:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cubs are not looking so good right now :I

7:56 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Missou RAH!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
Good luck for all your teams!
That pie looks delicious! Enjoy!
Have a good night
Lorenza

10:55 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Mmmm...pie...mmmmm..pie...

Oh, and, uh, good luck to your fav teams too ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki and Joey

7:35 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Good Luckables to your teamables, Wally!

We are watching the Rugby here, and my parents are soooooooooo happy, 'cos England has just beaten the Aussies in Marseilles! Yay!

(although I am not an England supporter myself, being a real Scot!)
xxxxxx

8:26 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Good luck to your team!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:12 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I'm not really into sports, but I'll take that pie off you.
Ike

10:50 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Mmmmmmmm ... that raspberriable thing looks pretty good. We're thinking about Buko over here and hoping everything is okay. Sending special Sophie smoochies.

xo
SB

11:01 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Poor Cubbies. Mom even shed a tear for them.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home