Monday, October 08, 2007

Walk At Dusk

It was a sad weekend and then my ma ape's favorite diversion--the sportables--didn't work out so well. The Hooskers lost (BIG time!) and the Seasquawks got SeaSquished by The Stealers and then the Cubbies AND the Phillies lost. All the sports went wrong!

So I decided to take my ma ape for walkies. I have to keep her on a leash so she doesn't get lost and can't find her way home because she doesn't leave herself pee-mails to remind herself where she's been.


To lighten the mood I played silly roachin'!


And then my sissy and I played Haunted Dog.

We're practicing for Halloween! One year a trick-or-treater asked if my sissy was a WOLF!


I enflirterated with the camera (or might be tipsy, hard to say).


And then we watched the sun set and thought about how lucky we are to have furry shoulders to cry on!

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally,
You and Ethel do haunted dog really well. I had to hide behind my blue stuffie dog when I was looking at your blog today.

xo
SB

4:57 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Y'all are wicked creepy!
Ike

5:05 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I'm sorry all your teams lost, Wally! Hopefully they'll do better next week! Life can stink, can't it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

6:11 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I hope your haunted walkie cheered your Ma Ape up a bit!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:32 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally: Yup, sometimes a dog's gotta do, what a dog's gotta do to make humans feel more better. Glad you are taking good care of your ma ape.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wally you are good at cheering up your ma ape, sorry about your teams and sorry the Dbacks had something to do with it.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
Sure your ma ape is very lucky having you there to cheer her up!
Lorenza

7:19 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober!

You and Ethel are extra freakish lately. Must be the Howley Weenie coming out in you. I bet it will get freakier as the end of the month approaches.

Your ma ape is one lucky ape to have a corgador's AND a wolf's shoulder's to cry on. Goob smooches to her!

Goober love to you & Ethel,
Stanley

8:07 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

You are very handsome in that last photo Wally. Those other ones scared the bageezus out of me!

Sorry about your Squeakhawks...I'll send you my Bettis jersey if you want to root for the good team :o).

Sherman

7:56 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooooh I love the Haunted Dog Game! I play that sometimes in the dark woods, frighten the life out of my Jeannie when I come running up through the pine trees in the dusk with my eyes all aglow!

It is lovely to have furry shoulders to cry on!

love and sad licks, Marv xxxxx
ps Hope your Ma Ape is feelin ok?

8:27 AM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Wally, we love that second to last picture of you!

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home