Wednesday, March 07, 2007

melanwally


Eyes downcast and mouth droopy. Why so melanwally, you ask?


My mum has packed her bags and tells me she is leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow. Without me. I've never been there myself but I have seen Showgirls 43 times and from what I can surmise it is a city filled with overacting, copious bare breasts, and atrocious acting. From the plot of the film, I can only guess my mawma is heading to Sin City to become a dancer, getting her first break in a show by sleeping with that guy from Twin Peaks and then pushing the lead showgirl down the stairs so she can become the star. She says she's going to an academic conference so I don' t know what the scholarly equivalent would be to shoving a rival down the stairs. Breaking their nerdy glasses in two, perhaps? I hope she comes back from Vegas quickly. Time will have to tell if she comes home topless with feathers on her head.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe Stains said...

Oh NOOO, starting a life of sin and without YOU!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

If it's a film studies conference, you must go. Who knows more about the medium than you Wally? If it's cultural or urban studies, you've provided an excellent critical analysis of the sin city that simply must be published. If it's physics, well, you're on your own, my friend. You'd best send Ethel for that.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Gasp! Wally, you pack yourself right up in a suitcase with her right now. You need to make sure that your Mum doesn't start spontaneously thrusting her crotch in the faces of lechers! Protect the giver of wasabi peas at ALL COSTS!!!!

Let me know how Team Vancouver can help. I've got your back.

-Heavy D

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home