Wednesday, March 07, 2007

thanks pacco!

My pals Pacco n' Amanda sent me a burpday card and a present all the way from Malaysia! Pacco looks like my sister Ethel! I should fix them up as best friends. Pacco's far away so Ethel's less likely to spaz out and try to pin her like she sometimes does (no delicate flower is my sister).


Look! Pretty card and a cell phone charm. My mean mawma ape says I can't have my own cell phone because I'd just use it to order pizza and send obnoxious text messages like "WLY RULZ!" Fair enough. But if I've got the charms, I need the phone, right?


I read things very carefully.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nessa Happens said...

Happy birthday! My birthday was yesterday...when was yours?!

5:01 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Wait, was my burpday supposed to end? Nah, my day was February 22. But it has lasted a long time. I'm trying to make up for lost time (ie, the burpdays my ma missed out on before i adopted her) so I celebrate it for a long time.

wally.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home