Wednesday, March 07, 2007

let it snow let it snow let's eat snow

Aaaand, even more snow! I complain about it but we do enjoy playing in the white stuff.

My sis tries out some dance moves (two legs up, two legs down!)


And she shows off her butt! We're both kind of blowing our coats so we have especially fluffy bottoms. I can't wait until spring when we will defy the laws of physics and lose 3x our body weight in fur every day! The apes call it "Dyson Season."


My ma ape hates the snow so I'm trying to be a really nice guy; I'm going to eat it ALL, one tongueful at a time.

Blech. That was yellow snow.


I'm trying out my mad skillz as an outfielder for the Cubs next year. I understand you can't eat the baseballs you catch which kind of makes it pointless.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe Stains said...

it is going to take you a looong time to eat all of that snow!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Freda said...

Hey Wallys,

That yellow snow is the pits, isn't it. I don't have to worrys about that here. Just have to worrys about peein' on a frog and havin' it turn intos a prince or somethin's.

Wuufs!

Freda (Ƨ)

12:01 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Are you a Cubs fan? I am Cubby, you know. Mom says we are going to three Cubs games this year!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home