Monday, June 22, 2009

OSCAR BEAN'S SECOND SECOND BURPDAY!

A few weeks ago we pulled a FAST ONE on APIES which is not hard because they are SLOW! I told them I had my burpday on June 6th so we had a PARTY with PRESENTS and ICE CREAM but my REAL BURPDAY is the 22nd and so I got ANOTHER BURPDAY! (We got the idea for the two week burpday from Joeypalooza.)

The apes asked what I wanted for my burpday but NO MORE TOYS because I still have my Fake Burpday presents so I said PLAY TIME FOR OSCAR. And so I got to play with some buds.

I went to the SPCA and played with Beast T. Beefcake! Wheeeeeeee! I got him SOAKING WET with my SUPER SOAKER TONGUE which is a toy that came WITH the dog. Pawsome.

And then I went to the park and met a BEGUILING LADY (Wally said this. I think it means she is tall? And the color of Waylon?) This is Dixie who was afraid of me especially when I kept biting her butt to get her to chase me.

But then we got along and played nice.

And my friends Tuchuck and Narra were there and Tuchuck found his ball from LAST TIME and could care less about the dogs, even ME and my BURPDAY!

Oh, and then I totally made out with a Husky! Haha! I'm a TEEEEEEEENAGER!


OSCAR BEAN SUPER TEEN TWO YEARS OLD TODAY!

P.S. We all got ICE CREAMS AGAIN!
P.P.S. Thank you J.Ape for taking NICE PHO-TOS of me for my BURPDAY!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Beckett said...

Happy second second burpday, Oscar!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Happy second birthday times TEN!!! (nine whippets and a servant who doesn't usually count but does for this)

wags from the whippets

10:09 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Happy real birthday Oscar! Your party looked like a blast. My ape loves that Dixie dog.

xo
SB

10:28 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Happy Weal Biwfday Oscawbean!!!!
Having all that play time is the bestest pwesent..all youw fwindses look weally cool!
I'm glad the beguiling lady (she's gowgeous) didn't get weally mad about the but biting, hehehe, and that you finally got to make out wif a bootiful Giwl.
Being a teenagew is gwand!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:45 AM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Happy Birthday (again), OBST! Way to double up on pressies--you gonna share?! :) Heehee. Let's go to the park again soon!

Tuchuck and Narra

11:21 AM  
Blogger Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

Greeat pics - ahppy birthday - again

woodrow sweetie mj

11:38 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Happy Birthday!
Ike
pee s - your shelter sure gets fancy dogs.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

Happy second burpday! I will have to try this on my pawrents!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

12:39 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh yes!

We Huskies are KHWITE the khyssers!

Happy Sekhond Sekhond!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:24 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

happy birthday Oscar. again...I am glad you had such a great birthay...agian...now lets get some more wallly photos...again

11:56 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Is that your first real kiss?? yowza! happy birthday again buddy!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home