Friday, June 13, 2008

The Three Musketeers.

My baby brudder Oscar is a teenager which means he has a lot of pent up energy and very little impulse control. So he's supposed to be resting his neutered/spayed/cryptorchid gut but he wants to play. So my ma ape decided to tempt fate and let him play a little bit today. Yay! That means a trip to the field!

And we're off! (Who wants to pull me in a wagon?)

Ahhhh. Relaxing in the shade. Oscar needs some maxing and re-laxing lessons.

Like so many teenage dudes, my baby brudder has nothin on his mind but chasing girls. My sissy, in particular:

And lets his tongue hang out in a decidedly doofus manner:



Also he could take some handsome lessons from me:

On the way home I played flat basset:

And the O-Man joined in. Baby brudder with big brudder:

And when we got home the baby and the sissy conspired to play MORE:

He can fit her entire neck in his mouth. And she lets him.

But she makes him work to get there.

And Ethel does a wicket shark impression.


I'm tired just watching this crap.

Labels: , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Randi said...

Holy Smoly! SHARK ATTACK ETHEL!!!!! GET YOUR TEETHIES BACK IN YORU MOUTH! YOU ARE SCARIE!

I'm glad Oscar is feeling better after the nut cut...& that you, Wally Tamale, are teaching him some lessons in chillin...

I had to got to the vet on Wed...so I can sympathize with the O Man...

Love & Licks,
Randi

3:29 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Wally,

Ethel is such a nice girl, what is with the baring of her teeths?

I enjoyed your flat basseting, but you must push more of your body onto the ground to make it very hard for the apes to gain leverage and get you up.

Trust me.

ernest che basset

honorary member of the WTO Seattle protests

4:10 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I think Oscar must have had a tongue transplant or something. Yikes!

Slobbers,
Mango

5:47 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Is he in love with Ethel? Doesn't he know that sissies are forbidden love? He needs to talk to Ernest.

xo
SB

7:48 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Wally
You awe cewtainly the one to take lessons in handsomeness fwom..that look of youws could melt any heawt..I'm a little wowwied about youw baby bwuvvew, he's going to open his stitches wif all that galloping and bitey face playing wif Ethel the shawk..
gweat flat basseting
smoochie kisses
ASTA

11:48 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

So, he IS your new baby brudder! Gee, I didn't know. That Oscar dude has a lot to learn! You gotta teach him Wally.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:08 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Great shark impression. I guess she had enough of that game lol.

Simba x

2:42 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

I am dumbfounded by the trio. Where else but Ma Ape's house would you find such a crew?

3:29 AM  
Blogger Pippa said...

What have I been missing? It has just taken us half the morning to backtrack and read all your adventures with Oscar. Bad mistress.

Meanwhile you have started yet another blog. You have seriously been kicking ma ape to deliver the goods (and the foodables of course).

I hope Ethel and Oscar are not tooo close.

HI ETHEL! REMEMBER ME? XXXXXXXX

Pippa

4:16 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

What a handsome family you have there Wally.
And I think Ethel's shark mouth is kinda sexy...

7:25 AM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Wow, those two are wild! Definitely too wild for me, but I'm sure you can hold your own. Although I think they should take a lesson in relaxation from you.

Poppy

12:02 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

too bad you cant bottle their energy and drink up! I am sure you guys will have Oscar back to 100% play time soon!!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home