Thursday, May 29, 2008

Secret Plans. Shhh!

I've been quiet lately owing to very important, top secret, classified activities. I can't tell you what but you might want to read this story in the New York Times: "Monkeys control robot arm with their thoughts."

It is not long before my army of monkeys and robot arms will be able to open the freezing box for me. And then what use will my ma ape be? Oh right, a robot arm will not be so useful in the middle of the night when it is thundering. Not so good for snuggling.

Naked apes, you've been warned. We will control you with our minds and our monkeys and our robot arms. You need us more than we need you.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

I do not think that Monkey looks happy. And which one is the robot arm? The metal one or the one with the plastic hand. Hoomans. Bah

12:04 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

that kind of scares me wally. are you sure you have control of those monkeys

12:33 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Oh Dude...this is huge.

Sherman

1:07 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

#1: Who really reads the New York Times?
#2: This has nothing to do with monkeys or robot arms.
#3: It is all to do about "them."
#4: When "they" come we will all be equal. Well not equal really as we will be superior to the Apes. Wait we are already superior to the Apes. Have "they" come and I have missed it?

1:59 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Wally - I met the other corgador! I will send you a picture. She was not very nice, unfortunately.

Your friend, Lenny

3:09 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, I'm very excited about this monkey arm/robot business, but even more excited about the corgador across the pond. Another Wally?!!!! It's almost more than I can bear .... and bare.

xo
SB

4:06 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I watched the video & thought it was amazing! But, I do not like seeing animals being used as an experiment. Although this was not so much of an experiment but the poor Monkey looks confined & forced to do such thing. can't they just hoomans?

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:15 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hey Wally! I saw that on TV too! Monkey arms! YEAH!~ I hope they can throw a tennis ball & do rump rubs too..that would be swell!

Love & Licks,
Randi

11:35 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Wowser, this is spooky! I only hope the monkeys are on our side when it comes to world domination. J x

5:55 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I SEE NON-STOP BUTTIE SCRITCHIES IN MY FUTURE~

Bussie Kissies
Buster

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home