Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Four Things

I would like to share four things with you.

1. One of my apes is out of town for the week.


I'm roaching because it means extra me and mawma time! It also means that when we get up early for walk-a-rinos we can dance and sing really loud without waking anyone up.

2. Gus thinks I'm erudite.


Teka told me so. Actually she told me that Gus said I'm Airudite. And I thought she meant Aire-u-dite and it is true that I am an Airedale magnet (and I HAVE an Airedale magnet--thanks Stan!). But my ma ape informs me that erudite means that I am clever and witty. So true, Gus. So true.

3. My sissy is the MOST GROSS.



First--look what I'm doing in the background there. Ha! But sissy is the most gross. Because Sunday we went to the field and the ma ape said if we were good we'd get an extra special breakfast. And we did! I got a STEAK and sissy got TWO STEAKS. And I chewed mine but sissy did not chew hers and five minutes later she went into the living room and barfed up two UNCHEWED steaks. Totes gross, sissy! (P.S. We did not eat them. I have barf-o-phobia and I hid under the end table out of grossed outedness.) I would like to think it was the cosmic injustice in steak distribution that caused her vomitousness.

4. V-E-T!
We have to go to the vet this evening to get shot. We are not pleased. Ma ape says quit whining it's just a check-up. Easy for her to say. No one's going to put things in HER bottom and stick needles in her leg to steal her blood.

Labels: , , , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I barfed up a lamb shank last night & puked the whole thing (chewed up, of course) all over the living room. Then I ate it. I rock!

Good luck at the VET dude.

Sherman

3:45 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Poor wally. Enjoy your mom time. I am also TH less for the next twelve sleeps.

ernesto

4:18 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hi Wally...sorry your sissy is soo gross & your ma-ape so mean...but at least you got a steak...I wonder why ETHEL didn't eat her upchucked steak...? Does she have the barf-a-phobies too?

Oh...you look soooooo cute all those pics Mr. Wally...

I just love you so.

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps..I think my mom/secretary should to along to your vet apt..she needs something stuck in her bum to get going on my bloggy & to stop being sick!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Well, at least Teka didn't hoomiliate the family too much. She even got the spelling (phonetically) close. Glad your mom ape could tell what she meant.

We've been dadless for almost two weeks now, and muzzer says he is coming home tonight. I don't think there is a place for him to sleep. Me and Teka have pretty much usurped the bed space that is usually his. Oh well.

kisses
gussie

4:30 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Dawson barfed up something the other day. None of us were sure what it was. ETHEL needs that dog bowl that Grammie is buying us to slow down are eating. Like we are suppose to savor our food? Those vets can be sneaky, WATCH OUT!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

My mom lets me eat stuff I barf up like ethel did. Even though she says it grosses her out. She says she is to poor to let me waste meat.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

EWW barforama!!!! yuck. Good luck at the stupid VET

10:24 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

WE'RE BACK!!! Ugh, I would never eat up my barf or anydoggie's barf either. Too gross & slimy for me! Too bad you guys have to go to the vet later. I wish you good luck!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:35 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

Enjoy the special Wally & ma Ape time you're having. Too bad Stella wasn't visiting when the vomitous mass came out of your sissy. She would have eaten it for SURE. Ewwwww. She's got NO SCRUPLES when it comes to food.

Of course you're an Aire... U DITE! You're magnetic and you magnetically pull all good things, pups, people, & hammies into your Wally orbit!

Goober love & smooches (but of course),
Stanley

12:38 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I'm so glad I don't have a sister. Hope it goes ok at the vets.

Simba x

3:14 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Good luck at the vet pal! J x

7:20 AM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Thanks for the wet pictures! Princess ate poop a few days ago. Dad was not happy!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

Penny has been known to re-eat whatever she barfs up, but not ME! Since food isn't my main motivation, I'll leave that to Penny. Good luck at the vet's!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

8:19 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We all had die-ah-rear at the same time while our manservant was back near you at his art show. Nine whippet die-ah-rears !!! That keeps the servant humble, yessirreee!!!

wags from the whippets

9:41 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

You kidding me?? There is nothing like a another meal( just seconds after you have eaten it)Good luck at the Vets! Love A+A

4:16 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Dude, a steak's a steak - regurgitated or not! I would have ATTACKED it with enthusiasm!!!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

She barfed up her steak and then wouldn't eat it? What a waste. Next time, three steaks for Wally and your sissy can just get a cookie or something and you tell her its a steak. Doesn't seem like she'll notice given the way she inhales her foodies.

Slobbers,
Mango

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home