Friday, May 09, 2008

Emergency Vet, Home Edition!

Um, I should clarify two things. 1) That title does not refer to us. While we are overdue for a trip to the v-e-t there is no emergency for us and 2) My sissy's reign of terror on my blog is OVAH. I told her her birthday is over though I did remind my ma ape that she promised us Stinky Sherman Salmon Cookies like Gooberstan had so CAKE FOR US. I'm trying to explain this to her. She might understand in a week or two.


Now I'm going to tell you about Mini-Soda Rosie, my friend who lives in the Twin Cities, home to many awesome dogs (shout out to Suki Sumo and Ike Ike Baby!). Rosie's story also involves one of those naked apes that might be an honorary dog which is like the highest honor that I give. Rosie got hit by a car! And she was going to have to go to the emergency vet and be all without her peoples for observation but then she was saved by NURSE KT who usually delivers little baby apes into the world but she took care of Rosie all night and Rosie is A-OK because we dogs are not wimps like you whiny whiny apes.


And she's feelin' even better after some More Fiend.

Get better Rosie! And good job Nurse KT! (PS. Can I have some of that More Fiend stuff? Or maybe one of those little babies? I like how their heads smell and they always have good tasting stuff caked on their faces.)

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Princess Patches said...

Hurray for Rosie. We're glad she's going to be okay! Happy barkday to your sissy! Sorry we missed her barkday...Mom's been busy with Dad having surgery. We hope she had a really great day!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

11:55 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hooray for all involved, except whatever stupid ape was driving.


gussie

12:20 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Rosie looks like she's doing great. Those cars are some scary business. We should all have our very own Nurse KT. As if those little human pups really need all that attention. And I'll vote for anyone whose willing to legalize more fiend from the corner store. It might take my mind off my diet.

xo
SB

4:36 PM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

Thank goodness for Nurse KT! Rosie is a very lucky girl, that she was around! I'm so happy that she'll be ok! Stupid Apes...


Smooches,
Winnie :-)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Sorry to hear about your friend's accident I hope she'll have a speedy recovery!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:31 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Hi Wally! Happy Birthday, Ethel! We're back! Maybe this weekend we'll get a post up.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog, what a great story. So there are smart naked apes out there, who knew!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Glad Rosie is ok. Salmon cakes sound good, I hope you get some.


Simba xx

1:42 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

So everything worked out OK. Did you get your stinky cakes? Send me the recipe.

Mango

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home