Friday, May 02, 2008

Fame!

So my friend Gus did this quiz where he found out that if he were a famous person he would be AL GORE. I was very surprised to hear my results. Turns out I am:


What celebrity would your pet be? I'm George Clooney! Find out at Dogster.com

Dogster must have sensed my way with the ladies (and the gents) and thus gave me George Clooney. I was relieved because once I found out that one of the celebrities you could be was Amy Winehouse I thought she was a shoo-in for my celebrity doppleganger. Well, my sissy is:

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Madonna! Find out at Dogster.com

I think it's just cuz they both are fitness fanatics. And also my sissy pretends to have a British accent (and a career---ZING!)

I still think I'm one beehive away from Amy Winehouse because man do I have the pipes for the blues.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I just knew you'd be george clooney...my Mom loves him and LOVES you too!!!

I'm just like Ethel...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:30 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey, I'm Madonna too!

xo
sb

7:15 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

But do you have a taste for the booze?
Ike

7:46 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

BOL! George Clooney, very nice... sexiest man alive, huh Wal?!

;0)
M & I

8:43 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Another Fabulous Fit! But I think of Ethel as more of the Helen Mirren type.

points, points
gussie

9:57 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I was Johnny Knoxville! I haven't let Tanner try this yet!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally!
Like Ruby, I knew you were going to get George Clooney if you tried it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:17 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

George Clooney? One word. FREAKING SEXAY!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:23 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

I was Madonna also. i don't buy it for a minute. I should make Grammie take the quiz. She would probably be Dr. Suess.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I would think nothing less, in fact you are more of a George Clooney than George Clooney! Ya know?

4:16 PM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

George Clooney... handsome, intelligent, VERY successful with the ladies. Seems only natural that you are his canine counterpart!

Smooches,
Winnie :-)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home