Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Youthful Exuberance

I've been making some old jokes at the expense of Senator McSame, seen here:


My sissy helpfully reminded me that I too am a bit advanced in age. I am not yet so old and forgetful, however, that I accidentally passionately embrace the Worst President Evah who also engaged in an ugly smear campaign against me last time we ran against each other. Cough cough.

So to demonstrate that age ain't nothin' but a number and you are only as old as you remember you are, here are some photos of me showing off my impressive and youthful exuberance:

I believe I can fly!


You might think this is the heir to Michael Jordan. It's a common mistake.

No stiffness in THIS neck!


Um, heh. Definitely life in this old coot.


Aaaand...fast enough to make a quick getaway!


And barfing after a wild night out!

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Can't stop me now - uh huh - so let me tell ya walls - if you count the electoral college votes of each state each candidate has won, Hill has double the number of electoral college votes that Bark has!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

6:21 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

good old senator oldy pants could definitely learn a thing or two from you my friend!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, As long as you're still partying hard enough to upchuck, you got the gas baby! Speaking which, where is Up Chuck these days?

xo
SB

7:08 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hey Wally Tamale! So happy you are only as old as a youngin' pup! & I think your sissy is pretty tolerate of your practicing your rump rump for the ladies on her rump.... She does have some scary teeth though..I can see why you have a quick getaway!

Love & Licks
Randi

9:24 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

McCain (d-bag) is 297 in dog years.
Yikes!
Ike

9:29 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Politics makes strange bedfellows, my friend. Are they dancing? We may actually count this year. Isn't that something. Not like the year no one voted because they called the election back East prior to the polls closing.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally..can you remind Bussie that electoral college votes are distributed proportionally to the number of votes for the candidate.

Gussie

10:46 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You certainly have a zest for life.

Simba xx

3:08 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

You go man! Party till you barf! Watch out with the flying. I hear landing is very difficult.

Mango

4:26 AM  
Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

Just catching up after my blogger debaucle.

1). So did Linda Blair teach you how to make your head spin like that?
2). I want a monkey stick.
3). I want to adopt Ethel.
4). I still want a monkey stick.
5). Get used to your Ma Ape smelling like other dogs, it will never stop now.
6). I want to get as many treats as you do.
7). I still want a monkey stick. I could probably beat Lily off with it.

Maxey

5:40 AM  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

You are clearly a fun and crazy guy!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

You'll NEVER be old, my friend.

One question. Does sticking your tongue out help you hump better?

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home