Saturday, April 19, 2008

Back from Beantown!

My ma ape is finally BACK from BEANTOWN! She was visiting with Gee-Ographers. And she found out when got back that ERNEST MOMS were there and she missed them! I have since ordered her to wear her Ernest shirt whenever in a new town in case there is ever an ErnestMom there!

My ma ape was very disappointed to miss the ErnestFamily but also was totes bummed that she did not see any Boston Terrierists! Maybe they have all been secreted away to Airy-zona or Mini-Soda? Well, she did bring me a present which was a barking bat:


But I am NOT a Red Sox fan even though some of my buds like Mango and A+A are. Here I am pretending to bite David Ortiz:


Here I am catching a hit, saving a run. Yer OUT!


Also my ma ape was there right before the Boston Marathon and I was mad she didn't take me because me and sissy have been training:


Look at us run! I think we totes could have won the Olympic trials on Sunday AND the marathon on Monday.


My ma ape also saw mb who is a regular reader of my blog and is pretty cool even though he is owned by a goddamn cat! And he passed on news that in Boston they lose the Rs in some words but then find them in others. I'm confused:


And then she saw her friend Whingey O'Carr who my ma ape went to college with in the last century! Seriously, they are old. But Whingey is owned by a RABBIT named Finlay who is totally my bud because we have a lot in common: 1) being mama's boys/girls 2) growling at strangers 3) occasionally biting strangers 4) being ardent feminists 5) being in our prime, having improved with age and 6) our rabid fandom of fine television programming like The Hills.

Here's Finlay with her Christmas tree:



Will you be my cross-species bud, Finlay? Look, I got you flowers!

Labels: , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Randi said...

Oh Wally! How I have missed you! You look so athletic & studly with that base ball bat! Wow! I can just see you in a baseball jersey & those tight little pants they wear...Maybe me blush thinking of your tight little end in those kinda striped pantaloons!

Glad you are back!

Love & Licks,
Randi

PS.. HI ETHELLLLLLLLLL!!!!

PSS...my mom/secretary has a couple of collage d-grees & one is in Gee-og-ra-pee too!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

well, muzzer don't got not gee-ogre-pee degree..hers be in English! But she thinks that picture of you with the daffydils is "cute and sweet" Awwwww. You have a way with the ladies Wally, no doubt about it!

welcome back
gussie

10:25 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh man Wally, I was following the whole E moms search for the Ma Ape pretty intently. They emailed to see if I knew her real name, but I said Ma Ape IS her real name.

If your Ma Ape ever comes to Montreal, she better make sure everyone in the whole world knows AND she checks every bulletin board in the city for Wally's Ma Ape signs.


xo
SB

p.s. I'd really love to hear your barking bat bark.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Wally, the Red Sox could totally use you. You can bat AND field!

Mango

3:51 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Hi Wally-
I had to take over on this comment, because the whippets absolutely positively cannot be held accountable when there is a B.U.N.N.Y. involved. To them, it's like a combination of a pizzle stick and a tennis ball.
Glad your ma got home safe and enjoy your new base ball bat!

smiles from the whippets' servant

6:59 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wally Boy!

I was having major WWS (Woober Withdrawal Syndrome). It wasn't pretty, but now I'm feeling much better after that post. Seeing you in action does me good.

So, if we want to read your ma ape's manny script when it becomes a book, do we look under M for Ma or A for Ape in the library?

Give your ma ape and that Ethel extra goober smooches to me. You musta been a bear to them both, suffering as you have without your mama.

Goober love & smooches for you (of COURSE),
Stanley

10:01 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

When you said that you got a barking bat I was expecting a flying black mammal with beady eyes and sharp teeth. Good thing your apes keep up your rabies shots.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I am not sure how I feel about seeing you with that bat in your mouth. I can't believe there were no BTs out and about in town, I wonder if they are all behind the scenes actually running the whole place??

2:33 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Wally: I'm so happy that's not a BRUINS hockey stick in your mouth!!

luv ya
Lola Smiles

4:01 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Wally
I miss you!!!!
I love seeing all the pictoowes..How could Finley wesist being youw fwiend..you awe soooo gowgeous!!!
I thik you and Ethel could have eassily won the mawathon
hope you awe still smiling that bootiful smilesmoochie kisses
Asta

5:08 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

OMG! We have been sooooooo behind and now we find out that your Ma Ape WAS HERE.....IN BOSTON!!!! We were that close to her! AND she got you a sox bat!! Wally.....we agree with Mango....we could use you!! Big Popi is a little off!!!! Love A+A

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home