Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wally's Randay!

Today is Randay! It's the day where Randay gets to do whatever she wants and what she wants is for ME to do whatever I want. I really needed a good day because yesterday my ma ape had to WORK and she left us alone and then the apes went out for sushi and they were gone forEVER because the car broke. I was mad even though it was the car's fault because, really, they should have taken me for sushi.

But the apes made it up to me! First, JApe brought me a new MONKEY STICK! LOOK! It's orang-a-stick!



And--get this--it's like three feet tall! That's as tall as my ma ape, I think! And Orang-a-stick has a HUUUUGE honker so I'll be able to wake up the apes.


Then we got to go to the field where sissy caught a bald eagle!


Just kidding! She did find this feather, though.

I did some doga. This is upward facing dog--how's my form, granny?


And then a little neck twist.

And again! With tail twist!


And then with my doga super meditation mind I levitated my sissy! Look!


Ahhh...then a little corpse pose. Even my jowls are relaxing.


Yup, we played and played until I puked (true story!)


Ah.....what a day.

Labels: , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

Oh what a day. That orange ape is way cool.

6:29 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

That orange-a-tang is HUGE! Way cool... looks like the kind of fur you can pull with your teeth too, and leave tufts of orange hair all over the house and in your poo... not that we've ever done that, of course...

Way great Wal-day!

;o)
M & I

6:46 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh I really like the new orange ape...he's cute. And what great yoga moves you have...namaste.

Lots of Licks, ruby

6:49 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

OMD Wally, that last photo is making me weak in the knees, and not just the knee I had surgery on either. I mention Monkey Stick to Sock Monkey, and he is intriqued, but now this new Monkey Stick. That's a whole new thing. I'll see what I can do, but Sock Monkey wants to know if Monkey Stick (either one) has a red bum?

Bisous
SB

7:41 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

That monkey dude is HUGE, so totally cool! I am glad you had a good day!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Sometimes human guilt is a great good thing.

wags from the whippets

11:01 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow, that's one huge honking loofa ape!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:37 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

Hi Wally! We like that levitating trick! Your orange ape is very cool!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

9:19 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally and Ethel: Me and Teka are back, and trying to catch up. We are glad you guys were having fun, even while we were languishing away watching the animal planet channel.

Love the orange ape. Glad you can levitate Ethel, it must come in handy. Watch out for the deer.

love
gussie

10:02 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh Wally-Tamale! I'm so thrilled that you are popularizing Randay! Pretty soon it will be on the weekly calendar of all doggies! I think we need TShirts printed up...& canvas grocery bags too...

Your orange monkey is gigantic! I wonder how your ma ape was able to purchase such a toy as tall as her...I wonder if the people at the monkey store thought she was buying a look a like to keep in the front seat of her car so she can take the car pool lane..

ANYWAY! HAPPY RANDAY!

Love & Licks,
Randi

12:04 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Playing and puking, what more could you want out of a day.
I think Ma Ape and the Thing from the Adamm's Family need a new car or maybe a vespa.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Wally -
You are so cool with the doga moves. I am going to practice. I think the levitation might come in handy. Can you post instructions?

Slobbers,
Mango

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home