Monday, March 17, 2008

For Love of St. Gooberstan!

Today is a high holy day, the day of birth of the GOOOOOBERSTAN!


That is for you, my friend, with just a taste of Ireland (a mixture of Jameson's and potato). I can't believe you rescued you ma only a YEAR ago. Frankly, I'm not entirely convinced the apes actually existed before they met us (that may be in a "really living" kind of way, maybe literal--like when kids think that if they can't see you you can't see them!)

So, Stan, I have saved an ENORMOUS smooch just for YOU! (No Stella, you can't get in on the action!)


This is my best sultry smoochy face. My ma ape says it looks a bit like I'm having a stroke but she's jus jelus that this smooch is not for her!


Ah, there you go Stan! A smooch fit for a Gooberstan, the dude who gave me my bull pizzle hunting outfit, the nickname Woober, and many smoocheroonies.


And I know that I said I was going to withhold all smooches from your ma until she was officially Master of the Universe but I am just too excited! So here's one for her, too! I'm so glad she adopted you, got you a blog, and made me your friend.


Look--sissy has a smile for Stella, the StanSis cuz you both know a good big brother is hard to find.

Labels: , , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you're such a great friend, Wally! Stanley is gonna love this post!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

5:57 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally kins...

what a nice gotcha day message. But we do think Stella should get at least a small smooch.

gussie

6:13 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

AWWW! So sweet! I love seeing your smoochiroonie faces Wally! It makes me pretend some of them are for me!

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Love & Licks,
Randi

6:16 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I couldn't agree with you more Wally! I just don't know what life would be like without my Stanny!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:34 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Hey, Wally! Those are some pretty sultry faces, but we like the last one the best - you look so happy! (Still no new posts on our blog - but we were in a Parade!)

8:48 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

You are such a great friend...

Sorry we haven't been around much. Our Mom sucks but says she's getting better. We'll see.

Tucker

12:04 AM  
Blogger Sancha said...

Wow Wally, you are such a good and attentive friend. For my birthday though (June 23, by arbitrary human decision), you can skip the kiss and just send me the potatoes and Jameson.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally!
Yes, Stan is going to love your post! You are a great friend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

12:38 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

you are totally handsome, dude. Stan is so lucky to get those wally kisses. I gotta admit, Ethel's mouth frightens me.

1:01 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Can I get a kiss from Ethel?

3:08 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Aww, a smooch for Stan! You are such a great friend.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

3:15 AM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

Looks like you give great smoochies Wally!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

5:11 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober!

Awww, man! I came to pick up my smooches, and WHOA, do you have the sultriest face on the internets or what? Nodog or no ape for that matter, could resist you when you pucker up. I'm definitely feeling the love.

My girl is reveling in the Wally love too and is FIERCELY typing toward her deadline. So, thanks, man!

Stella, of course would like her share of smooches, but I told her it's a boy thing, so she is pacified... for NOW.

By the way, did I see that photo right? Did you French my girl?

Goober love & smooches back at ya,
Stanley

6:16 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

So much love!!! We are feeling it all the way over in the boonies of western KY!!!

wags to the lovemaster from the whippets

9:49 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

bHope you had a good weekend. Trying to catch up on all the blogs.

Simba xx

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home