Thursday, August 26, 2010

Not a Fair Fight


Ethel and I have been fighting the good fight for common sense and reason. NO PUPPIES. We of more advanced age do not need a young whippersnapper nipping at our heels. But how are we supposed to contend with THIS???




I might as well give up the snuggle ball now. Sigh.


P.S. These photos give the misleading impression that the pupster spends a great deal of time sleeping and not being a little busybody. This is not an accurate accounting of his time.

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

That pupster is a menace. Send him to me and I will whip him into shape real quick.

xo
SB

7:45 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo might want to send him to Master Chews Sits fur RH -

THEN he khan send him to SB!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:15 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Pesky little cone head whipper snapper. Sadly, I think the ma ape has made up her mind and you are stuck with him. Who knows, you might find a renewed kinship with the sheppys. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that.

Slobbers,
mango

5:44 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

As a senior citizen (sort of) myself, I understand your concerns. but puppies can make life interesting. For example, if this one is not completely housebroken, you can pee all over the walls and blame it on him. (watch carefully and do not pee higher than his tiny legs can reach)

gussie

6:30 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

Maybe the puppy will keep OBST entertained?


Don't forget, we moved to http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, sleep time is the only time corgi pups are still enough to get a decent picture. We know the truth.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Mom says he looks so sweeeet. I say watch your back!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home